Thursday, February 5, 2015

Cool IOS & Android games?

Ever since I got an Iphone, I started playing some IOS & Android games. Although there are lot's of simple, and "crappy" ones. If you look hard enough, you can find some interesting ISO games that actually have more to it than just simple gameplay, and having to use real money to buy everything!
(I'm looking at you ZYNGA with your Ayakashi Ghost Guild scheme!!! I'm onto you!!!)

This is a part of a series.
Cool IOS Games Part... 
• Part 1Part 2 •

Unrelated Image by me.


So far  (In alphabetical order) I've played...
I'm also going to give a score, A-F, A being the best, and F is the worst.

Ayakashi: Ghost Guild - A card game that is very hard to play because you need to pay with real money to get good characters, but it has nice artwork and can be fun. Until everyone (Other Players) steals your sealstones, which you use to summon new characters. It's fun at first, but it gets frustrating after a while! (I would rate it higher if it wasn't so frustrating with buying stuff to win.)
My Rating: C-

Adventure Bar - I didn't play this game that much yet, but you do have to buy it for like 3.99. But if you've ever played a cooking mini game in one of the Suikoden games, you will love this game. The whole theme is to fight monsters to get ingredients to cook. (I didn't get far into it, so I'm not giving it a rating)
My Rating: N/A 

Band of Monsters - A fun Monster collecting RPG by Kemco, it brings all of the nostalgia from the old RPG games on the ISO. It's like Pokemon meets old school rpg's, and although it's very simple, it's just very fun and cute and has nice music! You really don't need to buy anything for the game, just if you want some special things.
My Rating: A+

Boomerang Blast - The makers of Ty the Tasmanian Tiger made a cute minigame that is similar to a minigame in Kya Dark Lineage, where you take the boomerang and hit the moving targets as they go by. (It's a fun game, I just wish there was more to it!)
My Rating: B

Brave Frontier - A very fun game by Gumi, it has a Suikoden vibe to it. Characters are thrown into the world of summoners who are out to defeat the fallen gods; you go around worlds gaining new characters to summon. Like Suikoden there is a 6 character party system, there are plenty of interesting characters to collect.
You can pay for things to help you summon more characters, but Gumi is very generous! I do want to purchase one of their packs just because I love the game so much!
My Rating: A

Chain Chronicle - Another more recent game by Gumi, with an even bigger Suikoden vibe to it. Characters go across the land finding new allies to help fight against the Black Army, you can even go on character quests to get to know the characters better, there are plenty of interesting characters... from masked assassins to clumsy witches... there are even characters that fit the Trickster and Narcissist roles of the Suikoden games.
My Rating: A

Crusaders Quest - An RPG game about rescuing the goddess of nature, with the help of the next Goddess of nature in training!
The interesting thing is that Crusaders Quest has a character similar to the Power Rangers, as does Band of Monsters. (As I re-edit this post in 2019, I don't remember the game well, and am not going to give it a score)
My Rating: N/A
Patreon

No comments:

Post a Comment