Saturday, April 25, 2015

What is love?

I'm going to explain what I think about love, and how I see it.

What is love you ask?
 



• In my opinion, love is when you really care about someone, and will do anything for them.
• It's when you'll help them out, even if you get nothing in return.
• Love is, liking someone so much even if they're being a unsavory, or acting out, you'll still do anything for them.
• Love is when, no matter what someone does, you will always care about them regardless of the situation.
• Love is, accepting someone for who they are, even if they have their flaws, and you even love their flaws.
• Love is, accepting and understanding someone's opinion, when they do not share the same as your own.
• Love is when someone believes something that you don't believe in, but you look at them no differently than you normally would.
• Love is when you care about someone so much, nothing they could ever do would make you think differently of them.
• Love is when someone will help pick you up when you're down.
• Love is when you will go out of your way to help someone, even if they don't love you back. (There is a difference between someone that you love, but doesn't like you that way and someone that is just an evil ho and is using you, know the difference!!!)

I found this saying on Facebook, and I believe this to be true.

"My only relationship goal is to be with someone who motivates me to become a better person and show me the potential I don't see in myself."

No, I have never been in love before, but this is what I feel love is.. and I'm sure I didn't get it all, so maybe I'll make a part two some day. (Or add to this)


Patreon

No comments:

Post a Comment