Sunday, April 19, 2015

Carly Rae Jepsen

 I've been crushing on someone for over a month, and because of that, I have been heavily listening to songs by Carly Rae Jepsen! I've always been a fan of her songs since "Call Me Maybe", but what I think people don't realize, is that she has a bunch of other amazing songs! Including her recent hit "I really Like you".
Below I've compiled a list of songs that I love listening to, but also in the order of crushing on someone. So if you like someone, just listen to her songs in this order, it escalates. It just makes you feel good about yourself!


Call me maybe is about meeting someone for the first time, so that's why it's first on the list!



This song is one of her recent songs (If you're reading this 10 years from now, then it's not.. but I digress) and it's all about having a crush on someone and has the perfect responses to every possibility of liking someone (Do they like you back, is this going too far? Etc).



Hurt so good relates to really liking someone and it just hurts so good.



Sweetie is about liking someone but also talks about offering what you could do for them.



Drive is about driving someone to love.



This kiss, is self explanatory.

I feel that this is a great checklist for Carly Rae Jepsen songs to listen to when you like someone. 


Also, don't forget to check out my friend's Campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment