Thursday, December 31, 2015

Things I learned in 2015

There are many things that changed about me in 2015, someone has even mentioned to me that I have changed lot's this year!

This is a list of those changes, and further will be what I expect in the next year.



Changes

○ I fell very hard for someone, and found out what it's like to have a real crush on someone. To always have them on your mind, and just be so addicted to someone. I also learned what it was like to feel heartbreak, since I was really into them. I learned what it was like to have my heart stomped on, when I realized that he was straight, and was never into me. He was just an overly friendly guy, (who I later realized was kind of an ass) even though there were certain times that I thought he came off a bit flirty. (It was probably in my head)

○ With the help of my friend, I also learned how to move on.

○ I learned how to dance, because I wanted to impress that guy that I was into for two and a half months. Now, I enjoy dancing all of the time! Even when I'm not supposed to be dancing!

○ I got my drivers license and I got a car!

○ I went to my first Gay-city, and I experienced gay bars, men groping me and an underwear party!! (Wait, what!? That middle part is a story for another time.)

○ I've become more social and learning how to talk to people better.

Expectations

○ I expect to get out of my element more and go places with friends.

○ I plan to get a new job! Getting a new job will help me, I need a 9-5 job so I can actually go to sleep at a normal time and get a good routine going. My current job is very soul sucking and I feel like it stops me from doing my career goals.

(2018 me here, I ended up getting a new job in 2018, so it only took like three years. In 2019, I ended up getting another new job!)

No comments:

Post a Comment