Sunday, January 31, 2016

My January 2016 Anime PT 2

One Punch Man


One Punch Man, is about a man named Saitama. Saitama can defeat anyone with one punch, he is invincible! What is his secret?! Well, he does push ups, and sit ups, the usual!! He doesn't know why or how he is strong, but he's pretty bored since everyone he meets is defeated with one punch!

My Thoughts: I thought One Punch Man was a good parody anime that had a good amount of action and comedy, it was exactly what I was looking for, after watching a few anime about everyone dying *cough* Akame ga Kill and Danganronpa  *cough*.

Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate

The anime is about a club that is in danger of closing down. The students apart of this imaginative club, will do what it takes to keep it from closing down!

My Thoughts: So far I've only seen one episode, I like it so far. I like that they have a gay character in it! 


Cuticle Tantei Inaba 


Is about Inaba, a lone wolf type who can find out information by examining or tasting someone's hair.
With his allies, he is out to capture a goat crime boss!

My Thoughts: I didn't think Cuticle Tantei Inaba would be so bizarre, and silly! It's really funny though, it's kind of like Bobobo, because of it's randomness.

Shinrei Tantei Yakumo 


Yakumo has the special ability to communicate with the dead, he uses these powers to help bring criminals to justice! 

My Thoughts: Detective Yakumo is a very entertaining anime to watch, I wanted to watch episode after episode after the first!

Arslan Senki

Arslan Senki, is about a young prince named Arslan. Arslan is set out to go on the battlefield in a war, and during the battle, his army is defeated due to a trap, Arslan had to flee with his bodyguard.
The opposing army takes over Arslan's home capital, it is up to Arslan to recruit new allies to help retrieve his kingdom!

My thoughts: This anime has a Yona of the Dawn, and Suikoden vibe to it.
It's a really good anime and the more I watch it, the more it reminds me of the Suikoden games.

Patreon

No comments:

Post a Comment