Monday, May 21, 2018

Blast to the past! Article #1 : "This guy..."

So I've used a website on Zetaboards, to store stories, links, and lists. Unfortunately, Zetaboards is closing down, and moving to another company, with stricter policies (Which could result in my website being deleted for being inactive. Since I post in it, when I feel like it).
So because of this, I'm going to start transferring some of my stuff from there, onto here!

Funny thing is, I've realized that I originally wrote this on the dead site "Formspring". Now, I'm moving it from Zetaboards to Blogger!

So here is a story-time I wrote in 2011.

When you start disliking them for something they did, you start hating everything about them. This happened to me a few months ago. (November 2011)
There was this guy on facebook (Who I'm still friends with, but we don't talk anymore)
He made a secret Suikoden group on Facebook, and I was invited to join, I said yes to joining. This group had maybe 15 other people, I became friendly with everyone and became friends with most of them. Most of them I am still am friends with, and still talk to them, on occasion.

But I had asked if I could invite a few of my Suikoden friends to the group, because I liked the people in this group and I wanted MY awesome Suikoden friends to meet these awesome Suikoden friends, and get to know each other and become friends too!

But he didn't want any new members because just adding me was "difficult enough". He wants a small group of members and to really know them. (So apparently adding 2-3 more people is like shoving a knife in your eye!)
But since I really wanted my friends that I had already to be a part of a special group for suikoden, I made my own. It was a secret just like his....

Since this is a flashback post, I'm flashbacking to something I made around 2011!


So there I was a member of two suikoden groups, but at first I didn't think it was a good idea to say I had made another group so I could add my friends to a group.
I just wanted my already Suikoden friends to be in a cool Suikoden group, and since they were denied for this one, I wanted them to be special too! It's the guys loss really, he's missing out on some awesome Suikoden fans!
But that is all I wanted, I just wanted my friends to be a part of a cool group like I was.
Eventually, after a week. I was kicked out because I was HONEST and said that I had made a group for my friends.
It really tore apart at me because it was such an awesome group, but talking to two of my friends, really helped me feel better about the situation. My then friend, Ronan was like, that was very childish of him, and my friend Chaco was like, who cares about them?! Forget about it and don't worry about it!
But I eventually I turned the story around, that made it that I was kicked out because I was just TOO COOL FOR THAT GROUP, and to be honest... I don't want to rejoin, unless someone else takes in charge.
I think the guy did me wrong, if someone made another Suikoden group because of mine. I'd be like AWESOME CAN I JOIN TOO?! I wouldn't kick anyone out!



But not only that, but this guy is a friggin' creeper! 

He was looking at my pictures on facebook of myself which are only seen by people I believe I can trust (At the time I was a super private person, and only shared pictures of me, to certain people. I used Facebooks privacy system, to have my pictures shown to certain people in a list). When I found out he was creeping at my pictures, and being a creeper! I took him out of the list.
He also thought it was weird that I didn't use my real name on facebook, even though I don't use my real name because I do not want to be stalked! Plus my mother and grandmother wouldn't let me have my real name, even if I wanted too! XD (At the time, my mother and grandmother didn't want me to use my name on facebook due to privacy concerns. But now, I don't care. lol)
He also got mad that I didn't talk to him in a group chat. Even though I'm bad at those, because if I start talking, I get too shy to say I have to leave. It was late at the time, and I had to go to bed. But apparently because I didn't respond, it meant that I "wasn't being serious", about the group, or something like that.

Because of these stupid things, taking me out of the group, spying on my pictures, and assuming things that had reasonable and true explanations, made me dislike this guy. I actually would have unfriended, and blocked him already, but I'm a nice person and he says he still wants to be friends..... Even though we have not talked AT ALL since then, he doesn't really even seem to want to try and be friends with me again. Plus if I did that I believe our friends might not want to be friends with me anymore, and I like them all! I think they are very awesome people! Although he doesn't know that I don't like him anymore, and do not consider him a friend at all.
I was actually happy that he went for jail for like 5 months lol, I think it was his punishment for doing that to me! But it was something he did the prior year.



I lost faith in this person because even if I was the wrong person, all of these things he did just made me dislike him. Not to mention assuming things and being a creeper made me dislike him, I do NOT trust him at all.
Our shared interest!

EDIT 10-18-2012: A bit over a year since this has happened, and when I think about this guy, I cannot help but feel disgust towards this guy.
He and I have had little to no contact at all, I have reached out to him, and liked some of his things on facebook and even made some comments. But he has not done the same for me, he has not liked or commented on anything of mine and he does it all the time on our mutual friends facebook's.
I am trying to be his friend, but all he has done is ignored me.

The reason why I have not un-added him is because I was afraid our mutual friends would un-add me as a friend. I actually like all of them, and think they are really cool! But I am/was afraid they would un-add me. But two people have pointed out to me that if they really have become my friend, they will stick around!
So I am thinking about getting rid of this jerk once and for all!
But first I want to see if maybe he'll respond to some new Suikoden images I've added, I want to see if something will happen or not. (Later) Which he didn't, so I un-added him, and I felt this weight off of my shoulder. I even made a status about getting rid of someone on my facebook, and the only reason why I didn't do it sooner was because I was afraid of losing the friends that I had gained. Even though I didn't say who it was, I got many likes and comments, even from three of the people that are friends with him! Although they most likely do not know who I was talking about.

EDIT: December 24/ 2014. I was informed that this guy doesn't really talk to anyone in the group anymore, and is actually a pedophile! What a disgusting individual he is!

Okay, so the thing that annoyed me, and still makes no sense to this day (2018). Is one of the members from the group added me on Facebook, just because I was added to the group. However, it took her FOREVER to add me! Then when I was kicked out of the group, she unfriended me! Like what the heck!? Why add me in the first place, if you were going to unfriend me the second I left!
Really interesting!
Patreon

No comments:

Post a Comment