Thursday, May 6, 2021

Wild Office Stories: This is what we found on the floor!

I may have gotten out of retail, but that doesn't mean I don't deal with nutty people! 

Here are some stories of bizarre individuals I've found myself meeting while in an office setting.

What are those... exactly?

One time this lady came into the office, looking like a ragamuffin with her torn up clothes. She dropped a square package on the floor, which I thought was a small pack of tissues. The girls were laughing about it and thought it was so funny, I'm just like, what's so funny about tissues??

My gay ass didn't know they were tampons!  

When the lady realized she dropped them, she went "Oh shit!".

 Like just draw more attention to yourself why don't you... 

The girls thought it was funny I didn't know what they were lol...


 

I want to speak to the CEO of the company!!!

We get a message from this dude on Facebook, I thought he wanted to use our services. We tell him to call the office and my co-worker was on the phone with him and tells me that this guy sounds crazy! He was very rude to her.

He went on to say that he is so disappointed that the CEO of a company would go and "Defame" him and he was upset that he couldn't talk to the CEO directly.

So it turns out, this guy was mad because we liked a Facebook Page that was telling people to not do business with him and his company. After some research, I found out that this was my fault. People will invite you to like pages on Facebook and I have a tendency to automatically like these pages without reading what it is. You could call me a serial liker! So I liked "Don't do business with This guy", without even realizing I did that. lol

We explained that we liked the page in error and un-liked it, he actually responded with thank you.

But the fact that this guy was rude to us and looked up everyone who liked this page and messaged them, just kinda shows what kind of nutjob he really is. If it was me, I'd be asking people what I could do to help them change their mind about my service, not attack them and do some crazy FBI investigation, messaging everyone why you would like this page, sending them bizarre messages about it!

Random person right off the street

Some man came in, he was wearing tattered clothes and he wasn't really easy to understand. He wanted to take a bus, but wasn't really making sense about it. One of the guys ended up giving him an extra pair of socks.

One of my coworkers said the owner should give him a job! lol  

No comments:

Post a Comment