Friday, June 28, 2013

Another one bites the dust: Goodbye Mystique-chan!

So, if you've read the now a trilogy with me and my so called "friend"... as seen here.  Blog post <-click and here this post.


They're dust bunnies, because, another one, bites the dust!


I'm updating you.

For starters, this friend is not someone I know in real life, it is an online friend I've known for 3 years.

So, I spoke with them and told them how I feel, about how they were being rude, and nasty.
They did say they were joking, but I still found what they said to be offensive. In which they said I was "pathetic" because I was so sensitive to find them offensive, and that I have to "grow balls" When I explained to them, that they didn't act like this before they said "I wasn't special fruitcake".
I was so shocked, this person, was so nice to me before. Now, they're acing like a cold-hearted asshole.
Like, I finally told you what was wrong, since you asked me why I was upset. Instead of having some sympathy, you just kind of throw mud in my face like it's nothing and walk away.
I thought it would have gone differently, I figured she would be sympathetic, even if a little. Something like "Sorry I hurt your feelings, it's just the way I am!" or something at least, along the line of I am sorry for hurting your feelings without meaning to, but nope, they just threw knives at me.
You're supposed to be my friend, you're supposed to at least be understanding of my feelings, not just be a giant dick-wad.

I just feel very betrayed, I've known this person for a few years. I considered them one of my best friends, I was so happy when they came back to the site I frequent on. I was going to base a character in my story on them. I don't know what went wrong, or maybe I just noticed who they really are?



I don't regret the time we had, and introducing me to a great show like Supernatural was a great thing. But maybe we're just on different wavelengths, and are just not compatible anymore. If you were always like that, I was always like this, I've always been sensitive. In fact, I ran away crying in the 4th grade because someone told me they were pretending to be my friend. Since I didn't have friends growing up, friendship was so important to me, and it still is to me.
I think what hurts the most is because I've known them for so long, and all of a sudden this negativity came out of no where. It hurts because a friend should be at least be sympathetic/understanding. If it was a random person I wouldn't care, but because I got to know this person, it hurts even more.
This person was able to get me to record my voice on vocaroo, and I had never done that before, I was too shy, afraid and nervous to put my voice on the net. Even after one of my other online friends, whom I am closer to and have known for a longer time, asked me to call her and chat on a phone. I said I wasn't ready yet, I wanted to wait until I got a new phone. Which is true, I've always been afraid of face to face, or voice social interaction with an online friend.

So, my "Friend" who I will call Mystique is no longer my friend anymore. I think it's better to just think that the MYSTIQUE I knew died, and this nasty version was born instead.

What is going on with my so called "friends"?!

Click here for more so called "friends"

Eventually, we were able to get on better terms but we've realized we just couldn't be friends anymore, so at least we could end the friendship in good standing.

I'd also like to give a shout out to my friends Queen and Latifah, who helped me through this divorce of friends process.
And that was completely by accident that I have an online friend named Queen and a friend IRL named Latifah...
I do not mean to reference Queen Latifah, but she's cool too.

So, here's to new, and old friends that are true friends and here's to the one's that treat you like crap that we dump because they're jerks.

Here are links to the entire Mystique Series!
Part 1 - Part 2Part 3Part 3.0Part 4Part 5Part 6
Patreon

1 comment:

  1. Glad to help you out & hopefully the true friends you have will stick with you through the good and the bad cause that's what real true friends do. ^^

    ~queenzelda (Aka: Queen)

    ReplyDelete