Thursday, June 27, 2013

I feel like I'm on the mob wives

So if anyone read my last post about my "Friend", who's been really nasty as of late. I've noticed that there is a quality in me, which makes me feel similar to the Mob Wives show.
Here's the blog post from last time Blog post <-click...Just in case you didn't, because I know you didn't.. Shame on you! *Wiggles finger*. I'm only joking, it's not like anyone reads my blog, because I know no one does.



Nothing has changed with this "friend", but I am getting so enraged by their comments. Not only are they being nasty and rude to me, but they're also being mean to other people. They're saying stupid, and ignorant things like, anime is for kids. I'm like... hello... you know I like anime too, so not only did you insult them, but you insulted me too. Anime is for anyone and everyone, not little kids just because it's animated, which is something society created.

Animation is simply a show based off of drawings that does not have live actors, that's the basic detail really. Regardless, cartoons being "for kids", is just society trying to force us into liking certain things, the way they want it. It's the same for blue being a "boys color", and pink being a "girls color". There's literally no reason in the world, that those colors need to be for a specific gender, they're literally just colors.  People can like what they like. Society just likes to shove what they believe, onto other people.

Anyways, I'm getting so annoyed at many of their comments and it's really getting on my nerves. I feel like a Mob Wife, as they tend to say and think violent things when they talk about someone behind their back, the only difference is that this friend of mine is just making me angry and I am not talking about them to anyone...unless you count this blog!

Here are links to the entire Mystique Series!
Part 1 - Part 2Part 3Part 3.0Part 4Part 5Part 6

Patreon

No comments:

Post a Comment