Thursday, April 3, 2014

These are the types of people that bug me

There are certain kinds of people that I dislike, and or annoy me.

Here is a list of them.



Indecisive - Yes, sometimes making a decision can be difficult, but constantly not knowing what you want is annoying, especially if you ask someone else to make a decision for you. My brother is indecisive, and it's really annoying because he always asks me to choose things for him. I do not want to, just pick something randomly. Whenever he asks me something I just choose something random so he will stop asking me.

As a person who works in retail, I cannot believe how many people are indecisive. Call me ignorant, but I do not understand why anyone would buy any sort of item, just to return it because you didn't like it. Why buy it in the first place?! I have never bought anything that I didn't want, if you aren't sure if you're going to like it, don't buy it in the first place!

Complainers - Yes, I'm complaining about complainers, I see the hypocrisy here....
I can't exactly tell you why I hate complainers, but I just do. My father is a complainer however, and that drives me insane!
Maybe because I have a more carefree attitude on things, that I rarely complain. But complainers just irk me and annoy me. Like no, just stop being annoying for once and deal with it.
Of course there are two types of complaining, negative and positive. Negative is just rude and nasty, while positive is usually used for something that can help and better someone or something else.

Mean - I have never liked mean people, I think it's because I am a "Highly sensitive person"  (Lookitup).
I have a strong dislike for mean, nasty, rude people and negativity in general. It's a type of person I do not like. I cannot deal with these types of people,I'm a nice person, and I always aspire to deal with people who will be nice to me. If someone gets nasty, I don't have a problem telling them that there is no need to be rude, I work better with positivity.

People who open packages at stores - This isn't necessarily a type of person, it's just really annoying when people open boxes at stores. I work in retail, and it is not cool at all. Not only do people break the items sometimes when they open the boxes, but sometimes the boxes are hard to put back in their original form, not to mention that it can be confusing on how to put the item back in the box.
Sometimes people throw items everywhere, and you have to go on a treasure hunt to find all of the pieces. NOT COOL!!


So, what are types of people that bug you? Anything similar to mine? What about that creepy old lady across the street that watches you while you brush your teeth.. or is that just me... 

Keywords: Why retail is the worst job, Who are retail customers?, Why retail jobs are bad, Retail is hard, Retail Experience, Retail Examples, Retail Industry, Retail Sector, Retail Times, Retail Workers.

Patreon

No comments:

Post a Comment