Saturday, September 6, 2014

Forgetting Thursdays post and evil Ebay sellers?!






 I have made a post every Thursday consecutively since last December, so this breaks the continuity!! But, I had to make some sort of post before this week ends!!




 I've been on ebay all day buying early Christmas presents, and let me say, you can get some pretty good deals! I purchased 5 items and only paid 1.49 for it. Ebay can have some pretty crazy deals, the only draw back is, it's cheaply made. I went a little bit crazy, and went to town on all of the items listed for 0.01 cent... Of course, I didn't end up with all of them due to other people wanting the items! People can get ferocious too, they'll pay double for something, even if they pay more than what the item is actually worth.
There's also this cheap shot, where sellers can bid up their items under a censored name "Private Bidder, Identity protected". It can be quite unfair, but you can always outsmart them some way!
The best way to outsmart the sellers that bid against their own items, is to not even bid until the last moment, if they see you bidding they will raise the item up purposely, but if you swoop in at the last second, they won't know what hit them!





I don't think it's fair that private bidders exist, if you look closely, usually they're accounts in china. They're selling stuff for 0.01 cent, they'll bid over, and over on an item to make it more money.
It makes no sense at all because they should have just made the price they actually wanted, rather than put out a fake bid just to raise it to their desired price.
It's especially unfair when they bid on the item to an outrageous number!
I was searching up Folding fans, and I found these two for 1 cent. I bid on them, and later I was outbid by a private lister. They raised the price over, and over. It went from .69 cents (My bid) to 1 dollar, to 2.00, 3.00, 4.00 and it went all the way to 20.00$! Even though there is no way it was worth 20 dollars, not to mention no one else bid on it except for them! People may deny that the private listers are sellers, but there's just too much of a coincidence. Since I had bid on literally over 30 items that were 1 cent, I lost 95% of them to private listers in one day.
 I was on one persons store, and bid on lot's of their stuff, magically a private lister just so happened to go on each one of mine and bid higher.
It can be frustrating that people get away with this! But, it's a nice adrenaline burst and it makes you want to kick some ass by winning!



The lesson of the story today kids is never forget to do your chores, brush your teeth and make sure to lock your doors, or the boogey man will come uninvited into your house and force you to listen to really terrible music that you don't like!


 Oh yeah, and that private listers on ebay suck and are terrible people!


I think everyone would love to just do the following to them...



I always post my blog on twitter, and the tweet I made linking this post was my 1000th tweet! See the tweet here.






Patreon

No comments:

Post a Comment