Thursday, September 11, 2014

Millie appreciation thread

This blog post is for all of the characters named Millie or Milly.

1. Millie - Suikoden II

My favorite character of all time is Millie from Suikoden II, her weapon is a boomerang, she has a pet groundhog named Bonaparte who has an attack that allows it to EAT an enemy. She's really good with magic, especially summoning, and dark magic, she's just not good at water spells.





Suikoden's Millie isn't the only Millie! There are other interesting Millie's in the gaming, and anime worlds!

The following is a video I recorded years back of her special attack with Bonaparte.





Aside from Millie from Suikoden II, there is Millie from the first Star Ocean game (Which I have not played, so I am just posting a picture.)

2. Millie - Star Ocean
She uses a staff as a weapon, and is good with magic.

3. Milliarde/Milly - Baten Kaitos Origins

Milliarde or Milly, for short is a main character in Baten Kaitos Origins.
Unlike the first two, she is a fighter type character, and her weapons are two giant Mace's.

4. Millay - Suikoden IV
Let's not forget Millay from Suikoden IV, she's equally good with magic, and fighting. Her weapon is a sword. She later appears in Suikoden Tactics as a pure fighter character, she was one of my favorite characters in both games!




5. Milly - Trigun


There's Milly Thompson from Trigun, who is probably the most famous fictional Milly. She was my favorite character in Trigun. (It's obvious to me that I need to sleep because at first I said Milly was from Cowboy Bebop... =_=")



This can also be a shout out to anyone named Millie! Or Milly, Millregard, Millay.. etc..

Because of Millie from Suikoden II, I've always liked the name, and I plan to have characters named Millie in my own stories. The only one I have so far is a blonde girl named Millie, she's from a story I started a long time ago but never really finished. She has a boomerang, much like Suikoden's Millie.. but she made her boomerang out of a closet door.. I might change that part eventually, since that's pretty weird and possibly impossible?
Patreon

No comments:

Post a Comment