Thursday, November 27, 2014

Interesting Products on Ebay

So today is American Thanksgiving, and I wanted to make a short post.  I thought up of some interesting ebay products that could give you ideas for gifts for everyone! Whether it's for Christmas, Hanukah, a birthday... etc
Please keep in mind many of these items take a month to get in, so it could be too late! But there's always next year,  plus it's never bad to spoil yourself!

Keep in mind that many of these items have tons and tons of separate sellers! So, you may even want to look it up yourself, and see what other colors or prices you can find. Please be aware, most of these items are under 5 dollars, I know how to find them deals yo. :P

Cookie Comb and Mirror Compact

Get ready to accessorize with the cookie compact!

Straight out of a episode of Totally Spies!
Sure, it may look like a cookie, but it's not! It opens up to a little mirror and comb! It's a nifty item that's cute, and is small enough to fit in your pocket with ease!

Pill Pens!

Picture of some of my pill pens!


They may look like pills, but they are pens too! Just don't swallow them!
Not only are there ones that look like pills, but they have other kinds too. Some look like Bowling pins, airplanes, and they even have a grenade one,


Galaxy Moon Necklace

Picture by me
It's from a company based in China who has sold tons of these necklaces, they come in all sorts of designs too. They are very cool, and they always get some notice whenever I wear mine, not only that but they make great presents! 


Keychain Wallet

These little wallets come with five clasps, you can put anything you want on it. It's useful to keep things together.

Phone Charms!


Phone Charms are my newest thing, I've purchased many and I even sell them now. (used to)
Some of them are expensive like Anime Charms, while some are very cheap.

From Cats in Boxes, to Smooshy Panda's and more!
This one I took, I was selling this on Ebay for a while.















Patreon

No comments:

Post a Comment