Thursday, December 18, 2014

I always hated that song

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to, cry if I want to...... I Always hated that song! I think it was in the movie, Problem Child, with John Ritter. I swear, that movie traumatized me as a kid.

So my birthday is on Saturday December 20th, and not only am I FORCED TO WORK because I work in retail, the most soul sucking and crappiest job on the planet. But I have no choice but to work on my birthday because at my store, you cannot take off the Saturday before Christmas...  Not only that, but I am turning 25, a milestone birthday! On top of that, I can't really do anything for my birthday and most of my friends can't really hang out with me on my birthday or anything because they're really busy due to the holidays.
I was really  hoping that I would have gotten a new job by now, but things don't always go as planned.
I was thinking of re-scheduling my birthday to a month from now, this way everyone can go and do something with me!

A little birthday card I made!


Also, check out this video by Peter Anguila, it's definitely something....






Patreon

No comments:

Post a Comment