Monday, March 9, 2015

What is Intelligence?

Person: I want to honestly ask you guys something- what do you think "smart" means? i think it's unfair to judge how smart someone is by how much education they've received. What do you think?"

Drawing is of my character Esmeralda.

One could say intelligence is being well rounded in every form of education,but at the same time, we all have our weak points too. I always tell everyone that I am stupid when it comes to math, which is true. Maybe a truly smart person is someone who can and is willing to learn, but can also adapt to difference in opinion, learn things they don't understand and can accept change. As for me, I've started to realize that "Eat" is a strange word,  just let it sink in for a second. I think intelligence is also questioning things that we already know, and also understanding that sometimes things aren't what they seem.
Intelligence is knowing the difference between right and wrong, it's knowing when you're right and when you're wrong. It's when you can accept yourself for who you are, and accepting other people for who they are.


What do you think intelligence is? Comment below!

(Edit from 2019. I'm not really sure where the sentence about Eat came from, or what I was going with that, but I'm going to leave it in... lol)






Patreon

No comments:

Post a Comment