Thursday, May 7, 2015

Why I don't like politics

I am not a fan of politics. I would actually probably not be into politics, if it wasn't for the fact that politics has taken an interest in me!

Here is a quote by Pericles.

"Just because you do not take interest in politics, doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you."



For me, politics has taken an interest in me. By trying succeeding and infringing on my rights just because I am merely homosexual. For some reason many religious people/conservatives believe that because the bible says this and that about homosexuality. (Which is up for interpretation, and written by tons of different people that "heard" the voice of god in ancient times. Also, the words gay, and homosexual do not exist in the Hebrew language.) This for some reason makes conservatives think that it's okay to attack LGBTQIA individuals, and constrict us because we're different and "Against their religion". This has lead to people to being fired, not allowed to adopt, not allowed to give blood, beaten, and even MURDERED for being LGBTQIA. All because you don't agree with someone/something, doesn't mean you need to go out of your way and butt into their lives. You're not being religious, you're just an asshole who doesn't like it when people are different from you.

• I don't like politics because I find them uninteresting and boring, but I also don't think they're cool, they cause so much chaos and fighting.
• I don't like them because it causes separation due to people having different ideals and opinions, and just causes people to hate each other for it.
• I disagree with politics, because they're out to take my human rights, just because I was born differently than others.

I have little to no interest in politics, I may be considered a democrat/liberal, but I don't care about politics. I just have views, and thoughts on certain things, but other than that I don't like or care about politics.

I feel like it would be better if everyone came together to come up with ideas, rather than everyone ripping each other apart and hating on one another. Or just separate the country into two sects!

Patreon

No comments:

Post a Comment