Tuesday, August 4, 2015

How to win an argument on the internet


I'm here to tell you how to win an argument on the Internet, even if you don't actually win.

First off, check out the prequel to this post here.

Recently, I caused World War 5 on social media between a few people that I know. I was neutral on the subject, but my friends were not! A war broke out between them! It was 2 against 1.
I didn't side with anyone, as I was not getting involved what so ever! So, I gathered information and found out what had happened and I kept my opinions to myself because I didn't want to start another war! Plus, I just wanted to know what happened between my friends on the site.
Regardless who I thought was right or wrong, there was one key factor! There was one thing that all three people did wrong, and I'll tell you what it was. They all flamed each other; they used nasty, derogatory insults to each other. Now, what I was thinking is this, if they had used intellect, wits and logic, they most likely wouldn't have had a fight in the first place.

Tip

• A common mistake about Internet arguments, is to get heated! Never get heated; use your logic and strong powerful words of knowledge and wisdom to win the fight appropriately.

What NOT to do

• Flame the other person and or use nasty insults.

What to do

• Use good words, be respectful and use facts and even links to good sources to back your claims.
• Agree to disagree, be polite and courteous to someone you disagree with.

Example

Now, here are my non existent, lovely assistants here, to point to you, the examples on how to win and not to win an argument over the Internet.

What not to do


Post 


I think the abandoned ghost tower should be safe and supervised so no one gets hurt! Tourists and villagers alike want to explore it without worrying about injuries.
It's a good tourist attraction with lot's of interesting history behind it.

You iz stupid, if idiots want to get hurt by bein' stupid fo' going somewhere dangerous, then get hurt! 






 I can feel my head!

Who invited this freak?! Get a life ya ugly looser! Ya'll are stupid, you iz gunna die if you go to dangerous spots! 

How to argument correctly



I think guns should be legal, we just have to have stricter gun laws, preventing guns getting in the wrong hands.

Although I don't agree with guns being legal, I see your points in your argument.
We may never come to an agreement, but I understand your opinions and I hope you understand mine.




Although I disagree with your stance, I understand where you are coming from. We disagree with each other, but I think we both have valid points on our argument and I respect your opinion as you do mine.


I want a pet lobster!






See, what I'm trying to get across is this... instead of going psycho on someone because you don't agree with another person.... use proper wording, intellect and sense in the argument you're trying to get across; the most important thing is to respect the other person! No flaming and no rude words!
Even if the other person is nasty the whole time; if you're respectful and nice, it'll show others that you're the bigger and better person!






Someone at work called me ugly!






But you are ugly!





You're not ugly! You're beautiful just the way you are! Besides, it's what's inside that counts! Obviously, they are ugly on the inside!





U-G-L-Y you ain't got no alibi, you ugly, yeah yeah, you ugly!





Don't listen to them haters, it says more about them than it does you.





Thanks guys! I won't take others harsh words to heart, I know that just by being a better person, that I am better than them.






I like tomatoes!



By using your smarts, being respectful and courteous you'll win the argument; even if you're wrong. The best thing we can do when we are wrong, is to understand that you were wrong in the first place and understanding is the most important thing. We have to be open minded enough to also understand when we aren't correct, and then changing our thoughts in the process to know what is right and what is incorrect.






Tomatoes are Vegetables!





Actually, Tomatoes are a fruit.





Oh, ok. Tomatoes are a fruit!





BITCH! You are a fruit! A fruit-loop!


Make sure to always back up your facts! Links  and scientific studies can always be helpful.





Here's my research on why a Tomato is a fruit.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomato





Here's what I found on why you're a looser!
https://suckmyassyoudumbbitchihateyou@yourdad.com



Last, but not least, don't be a, lame llama! This may or may not be related to the topic at hand, I just really wanted to say that.... #don'tjudgemeho






I can speak to toasters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment