Friday, August 14, 2015

Why some people are trash

EDIT: (To this day December 2018, this is still the worst customer I've ever had!)

Today at work, I had one of the worst customers I've ever had! In the almost three years I've been working retail, I have had plenty of nasty, screaming, psychotic, douche-bags, that belong in mental facilities with a sign that says

"NEVER RELEASE"

 But the dick basket I had today, definitely earned her way to the top 5 worst customers I've ever had!

For those who do not know, I work in the Home Department of a store. There are plenty of times where I have to help ring customers up, due to the lack of cashiers. So it was like any other day, I was all the way in the back of the store, in the warehouse sector when they called me up to ring. I wasn't sure if they wanted me to ring, because there were only 4 people online, so I thought that was weird....
I call a customer up and I'm like, oh good this lady is just buying a pair of pants, this will be quick, and I can ring up everyone and go back on the floor! Little did I know, this lady was a huge dick-basket!

At first, all was fine. I ring up the pants, and then she puts down a coupon on the counter. I scan the coupon, the coupon is applied, but it doesn't work. It says she gained 0.00 for the discount. So I was like, that's weird, let me scan it again. It still didn't do anything. I'm reading what it says, and it doesn't say anything about requirements, or why it's not working. (Some stores require you to reach a price limit, quantity limit, or only works on a certain departments product.) Sometimes, we'll get coupons for the home department only, and obviously a pair of pants is not home, so I was reading it for anything weird.
But there's nothing weird about the coupon, it just won't scan for some reason. I tell the customer that I'll be right back, and that the coupon isn't working. The customer makes some remark about how it's wasting her time. She said, that I should just put the discount in the computer, and she was very rude about it. I gave her a stronger voice because she was being nasty, and I said, I can't do it, I'm not a supervisor, let me get a supervisor. Just from that I knew this was going to be a problematic customer.

I go over to get the supervisor, she did what I did, scanning the coupon, reading the description of the coupon. The lady makes a rude remark saying that we obviously got the coupon before, and she didn't understand why it was taking so long. She was so rude, just for a minor inconvenience, that wasn't even our fault! She was being a total bitch! The supervisor said, that she has never seen this coupon before. (Ironically, the coupon expired the next day) As the Supervisor and I are trying to figure out what is wrong with the coupon, a random lady comes up to the customer, it was one of her friends... All of a sudden, this BITCH turns into such a nice lady to her friend. They're like, oh my god, I haven't seen you, how are you doing. Once her friend leaves, she turns right back into the devil herself. I was thinking to myself, does your friend know how UNPLEASANT YOU ARE?!

The supervisor fixes the problem, and as she walks away, the customer leans in and says "I'm so sorry for wasting your time". But the way she said it, was that's what she wanted the Supervisor to say to her! I thought to myself, is this bitch serious?! As a cashier, I hand the customer the money, and the receipt, but the customer just said that she wanted it into the bag. I put it all in the bag, and then she gives me an attitude and goes, NO, JUST THE RECEIPT! Then she has the nerve to say, it must be your first day, and walks away! As she walked away, I whispered to myself, KILL YOURSELF!!! I have never wanted someone to die before, this bitch was so nasty and rude! I can't even BEGIN to explain what I felt!. All I had was anger and rage! I had my fingers in a curl, as if I had claws, because all I wanted to do was claw her neck off!

The girl next to me, on register, was like, she was so mean to you! I feel so bad!
The lady was just so rude, and unpleasant, I'm absolutely amazed this bitch even has friends!? What does her family think of her?! How can such piece of low life scum, have friends??
She was such a horrible person, that I really hope she just like gets tortured somehow. Like some people need to be punched into the face, and then body slammed into concrete ,and I think it should be legal to punch rude people in the face, it could solve many problems you know!

I was just in awe, usually customers are nice at first, but she was mean from beginning to the end, she was unsavory! Not a good person, I could tell she was evil. Like some people are just jerks, but I could tell that she was not a nice person, and that she has evil in her inner being.

The good thing though, is I don't think she'll be back. Since she had that coupon, it probably meant she just wanted a deal, which is weird because she bought 9.99 pants. She got 20% off, so it became 7.99. Why would anyone make such a big deal out of something so stupid, and minimal?? If I was to use a coupon, I'd want to use it on something expensive, so I could get my moneys worth!
At the end of the purchase, we're supposed to ask for a phone number, for return purposes, if customers lose the receipt, we can look up the purchase through the phone number. I didn't even bother to ask the lady because she was just so unpleasant, I just wanted her gone! It just amazes me as to how foul this woman was.
The funny thing was, the only reason why I put the receipt and money in the bag, was because she was such a terrible person, that I just wanted her gone. I was just rushing to get her out of the store. If she was actually a decent human being (If you could call her that, I like demon of the underworld or dumpster juice better), maybe I wouldn't have been so rattled, and payed more attention to everything I was doing.

A proper portrayal of what the customer looked like.


It was also annoying because she looked like one of my teachers from Highschool, but I know it wasn't her. Not to mention the teacher I had was a very sweet lady, and this customer clearly lives in satans butt-hole.

I was telling this story to everyone at work, but I feel like I wasn't explaining it very properly.
One person said that there's obviously something wrong with her, one girl said that customer was such a brat!  One of the guys said that many of these customers are jut losers! I agree, like why treat people like that? I hope someone treats that lady like she's trash, because she's nothing but dumpster juice anyways.
I was telling someone, that it's just going to get worse again since the holidays are coming up. People are at their worst during the holidays, and I was just thinking, I have to hurry and get myself a new job! (Which I didn't get until 2018.)

I had remembered my friend saying something a few months ago, and I have this on recording actually. But he was saying about how he wishes we could just shoot people in the face, and how cashiers need cattle prods for stupid customers! XD I was starting to think maybe we should get cattle prods! Teach them not to mess with anyone and be decent people to others!
See, I feel if people actually got punished for being jerks, that maybe they would stop being such horrible wastes of space!

No one should ever treat a random stranger like she did, I have no respect for this woman. As a great saying goes I hope she gets what she deserves! It's like the nicest, and meanest thing you can say to someone. But I just wish people like her didn't exist, and I hope Karma hits her really good!

The story of the day kids is that some people are scum, and being called trash is just too good for them, and that they are nothing but dumpster juice!

On top of that, on my way home. I saw the bus that I used to take, and the creepy bus driver that asked me disturbing sexual questions, was the one driving! I got a gross feeling all of a sudden.

Keywords: Why retail is the worst job, Who are retail customers?, Why retail jobs are bad, Retail is hard, Retail Experience, Retail Examples, Retail Industry, Retail Sector, Retail Times, Retail Workers. 

Patreon

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what to say exactly, but I hope the lady would never do the same thing to anyone. She will be having a problem if she met a person who have the same attitude as her.

    ReplyDelete