Thursday, March 11, 2021

Why my mom isn't allowed in restaraunts anymore

Yaaas drag her!!!

My mother has a very heavy pocketbook and it contains just about everything. She's like the grandma from Halloweentown played by Debbie Reynolds, who has just about everything in her gigantic purse.

One time, she was at a diner with my dad. (This was before I was born). She went to go to the bathroom and her purse got stuck on a chair without her knowing, by the time she got to the bathroom, she realized she dragged an old lady in this chair all the way to the bathroom!


 

Oops I did it again

My mom has a tendency to get stuck in random places and sometimes won't tell anyone because they'll make fun of her.

When she first started becoming friends with her friend "Airy", she had disappeared and Airy was like, what happened to her? My dad said she probably got stuck somewhere. They go on a search for her and low and behold, she was stuck under the kitchen sink! 

Another time she got stuck between her dresser and only asked for me because I was the only one who wouldn't make fun of her for it. (While my brother and dad would)

Is that a ghost?! No, no it's not

One time, she got scared of her own reflection in the mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment