Thursday, March 4, 2021

Things I don't like that people try to force on me

Alcohol - I have family members who try to get me to drink, I always say no and it's always the same people too, it's really annoying. 

"One time I even said, sorry I'm not an alcoholic like you."

Having Kids - My parents will be like "Take one for the team, I want grandchildren before I die" and I'm like nope. I don't like kids, I didn't like them when I was a kid, they're annoying, gross and take so much time out of your life, I really don't get why people care so much if you want kids or not. 




 

Sexuality - I had one guy tell me "How do I know I'm gay if I've never been with a woman?". I didn't know what to say at the time, but I should have said, "How do you know you're straight if you've never been with a man?!". Just throw the ignorance right back at them.

Another time, someone whom I thought was a friend told me they believed being gay was a choice. Even after I explained to them that I didn't choose to be gay, they still said they think being gay is a choice and to me, that just seems forceful to deny someone elses feelings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment