Thursday, April 15, 2021

Retail Stories: They did WHAT!?

Shop till you Drop!

I once saw a woman with a cart filled with merchandise and she walked away from the cart to look at a dress and walked right out the door, leaving the cart filled with crap just sitting there. It was so annoying, like why even bother shopping if you weren’t going to get anything?!

Karma, in Action!

I had a supervisor who didn’t take crap from anyone and made people buy the item if they broke it.

One time this lady had her kids running around this expensive globe item that was like 50-80 dollars and the supervisor told the lady that her kids can’t be running around the store and if they break that globe, they have to buy it.

The kids broke the globe the customer paid for it!

One of the only good Karma stories I have. 

 


Facebook Recoil

My friend Jaime that I worked with knew this crazy girl. I don't know her, nor do I have her on facebook, But she angry smiled 30 of my public posts for no reason, and then when I went onto her facebook and did the same, she messaged me and said "fight me lil puss", then blocked me. lmao what...

Jaime said that she's crazy, and bored.

Keywords:  Why retail is the worst job, Who are retail customers?, Why retail jobs are bad, Retail is hard, Retail Experience, Retail Examples, Retail Industry, Retail Sector, Retail Times, Retail Workers.

No comments:

Post a Comment