Thursday, June 12, 2014

My first psychic experience and some terminology

I'd like to make a shout out to the blog, as tomorrow will be a year since this blog was created! (June 13, 2013) I almost have 2,000 views on here! Let's make it that I reach 2,000 before July! (As of 2018, I have like 40,000, so yay me! lol)
So, this post will be all about the psychic realm, the universe, some terminology and some of my first psychic experiences! I will make a separate post about other experiences in a later time...

If you haven't already, check out a previous post about Psychic Vampirism, check that link out now!

Since then, I've found out I may not be a Psychic Vampire, as they tend to be dark people. I am anything but! I believe I am in fact, an Empath. Which is someone who takes on someone else's emotions, and feelings. An Empath can feel, what the other person feels. Which is evident in this post I made about being an Emotional Sponge, as well as the psychic vampirism post. I wasn't taking anything, I was feeling them.

Let me explain, what happened back in December.. 

Storm Quartz Crystal Pendulum

It was my friend Donna's birthday, and we got together with her, her friend Maria and our mutual friend Victor. We hung out for her birthday, and decided to hang out again at Victor's house a day, or two later. Victor was curious about me, as he did a psychic/personality test on me, and Maria. After the test, he somehow drained Maria of her energy. But not me, somehow I blocked him from getting to me psychically. Victor is a Psychic Vampire, and Psychic Vampires can drain people of their spiritual energy, they can do this either subconsciously, or consciously. The effects can make someone feel weak. This is how he came to the conclusion that I was a "psychic vampire", because apparently only Vampires are able to block from other vampires
.

Fast forward to Victor's house, and the three are all ready to do something called "Opening my Chakra's". This involved me laying down on the floor. At one point, Maria said she saw a rainbow over me, I replied with "Well Obviously". Victor laughed, and said "Ha! Gay joke!".
 

I laid down on the floor, and I was told to imagine certain things. I don't remember that part too well, but it was longer than expected because I was very skeptical, so because I didn't believe, I just kind of goofed off half of the time.

Let me tell you, I didn't believe in any of this stuff at first. I am a scientific, and skeptical person, I need facts, and proof for anything for me to believe in. 
 

I was able to open my "chakra's", and nothing was really that different, it was mentioned that energy was everywhere. Donna said that there were ghosts everywhere around the room, gathering around. Victor had been chanting to help me open my chakra's, and I guess that summoned some ghosts and angels.

But, what happened next was straight from a horror movie! Let me explain to you one thing that made this happen...
I had bought a crystal pendulum the previous year, because Donna had shown me hers, and I wanted my own. So far, Pendulums are the only proof that I believe shows that there is some sort of magical force involved.


I drew my friend Janelle, as a psychic!


You have to hold the pendulum by the tip of the chain, and hold it over your hand. It will start to hover, and you can ask it questions. First, you ask which way is yes, and which was is no. This can vary depending on the crystal, or the person. For me, yes and no is usually clockwise, and counterclockwise. Other people, it can be if the crystal moves back and forth. Since I am skeptical, I was trying to figure out ways to move the pendulum on purpose. But every time I did, it was noticeably different from when I wasn't trying to move it.

What the pendulums do, is they use your energy to move themselves, giving you an answer. 
 

Crystals such as Storm Quartz or Amethyst have their own energy and their own powers, Amethyst for example can protect you from psychic attacks.

The pendulum that I had bought was very attracted to Victor, Donna said that the crystal wanted him, and that I would have to give him the crystal. It could be now, or later. She wanted me to get a new crystal first, but I decided to let Victor have the crystal right away. 

This was when things got very weird...


Victor legitimately starting having some sort of orgy with the crystal.Victor went into a trance, and he was rubbing the crystal over his body, and even putting the crystal in his mouth... it was very weird...but... it gets even weirder.

Eventually, something else happened, and Victor fainted. He came back from being passed out, but he wasn't himself. He got on all fours, and started to growl. He then sat up, and started pointing at me. He wanted me to come to him. At first I was going to, but Donna said not to. He kept moving his finger and started talking, he said he was missing something... Maria was trying to exorcise whatever it was inside of Victor, but Donna told her not to. This "entity" wanted something that was taken from it, but we didn't know anything about it. Eventually, the entity left, and Victor fainted once more. He eventually came to, and was like "I'm sorry, I keep falling asleep!", Donna told him, he was not asleep! He scared all three of us!

I know for certain, that was NOT my friend.
That was something else...

After Victor was Victor again, he told us that he had made a pact with a wind god, this allows the wind god to trance into his body if he calls for him.
We told him that the wind god was saying he was missing something, Victor knew what it was.
Victor did a love spell with some of his other friends, they used actual blood, hair and other disturbing things in the mix. Even though Victor was not using the spell for his own benefit, he was just there, it still affected him.

As, there was a guy that he likes whom is straight, and all of a sudden the guy is telling Victor he should move in with him, and all of this other stuff that never happened before.
Doing the spell took away a part of Victor's soul, and that is what the Wind god was talking about, he wants Victor's soul back!

Afterwards, I wasn't very skeptical anymore about the psychic realm. I knew that wasn't my friend who was asking me to come closer, or when he growled, and told us he was missing something. It was straight out of a horror movie!
At first, I was scared about everything, it was just a whole lot of info that was taken in and just freaked me out.

After this event, not only did I experience things more often than I usually would, but I also noticed things that happened to me in the past that were linked to psychic powers.

First off, I've experienced Deja Vu much more frequently than I used to, it even became a thing where I was able to actually know what was going to happen, before it did. Which would lead me to making a different choice, or knowing something off the bat.

There is, in my opinion, two versions of Deja Vu. The Deja Vu that has a scientific explanation where your brain just has a brain fart, and just makes you feel like you've seen a certain scene before, but really haven't.
But then, there is the real Deja Vu, where you really have seen it all before. Real Deja Vu happens when you're asleep, this is when you see it the first time, and when it actually happens, you're able to configure what is going to happen before it actually happens. Whenever I have real Deja Vu, I have a certain feeling to it, and the Deja Vu experienced is longer,like what I see is a few seconds, where scientific deja vu, I believe you only recall for a second.

My Deja Vu experience that I remember the best, was..... I was helping out co-workers back in April 2014, we were spying on this lady who shops frequently, and likes to change tickets on items so she can get a smaller price for something. So we were spying on her, and I was in the purse area. Then all of a sudden, I had Deja Vu, and it was kind of like That's so Raven. But.... not really.. like I remembered the event, and in the event I remembered, that I turned around and went "Hey, it's Krystina! In my head".
So, seconds later I turn around, and I see someone's back, and blonde hair. I knew it was Krystina, I just knew it. It wasn't because I know Krystina, she does change her hair sometimes. But I KNEW it was her without it being familiar with her persona, then she turned around, and it was her. I mean, it's not like she's the only blonde in the world anyway. But, I know I did not see her at all in the store, there is no way I knew she was in the store. I wasn't aware she was in the store until that moment. (Also, the purse section is in the front of the store.. so it's very possible she had just walked in.).


I also have an easier time remembering memories from days past, I remember things more often now, and I also see places in my head that I did not make up, which I believe are places I have seen in a past life.

Some of my psychic experiences that I had when I was younger are interesting too... 
 
When I was little, I knew that I had lived before, I just knew it. I would see these places in my head, like I do now, and I knew that was a connection.

I actually predicted my grandfather's death as well. He used to watch me after school, and one day I didn't want to go over to his house, because I thought he was going to die soon. Within the week I said that, he had died, and it always freaked my father out.



Terminology

Amethyst - Is a purple crystal, it's an important crystal for everyone to have, it is able to protect people from psychic attacks.

Crystals - Are stones that have their own properties. Some Crystals heal, and protect, each crystal has their own property. A Rose quartz helps with love, a Hematite takes away negative energy, while a Green Aventurine helps with luck and creativity.

Energy - Energy is basically one's own psychic power, we all have it. It's not necessarily seen, but felt.

Aura - Is energy that emits from the body, everyone has their own unique aura and our Aura's are of a certain color, which reflects on our mood, but also our personality.

Angels - This is interesting, as I've had one person tell me angels are people that are in the now, that are living, who's energy will help you. But another friend of mine, told me angels are people who are no longer alive, that help you.

Psychic Vampires - Are people who can drain other people's energy, subconsciously or consciously.

Empath - An Empath is someone who can feel other people's emotions, and feel what someone else is feeling. (Can you feel that now, Huh, MR KRABS?!)

Pendulum - Is a crystal that has been shaped, and put onto a chain. Pendulums come in all sorts of shapes, they come in the normal pointy shape, but also that of a sphere, and Merkaba Star. You ask it yes or no questions and it will rotate one way or another to tell you if it is true or not. You just have to ask the crystal which way is yes and which way is no.

Deja Vu - The feeling of seeing a scene, or a place before, without physically seeing it before.

Chakra - Are energy points in the body.

Those are just some things that I had experienced in the past and present... I'll make another post about more experiences soon.
Patreon

No comments:

Post a Comment