Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Psychic Vampirism, real or fake? A strange occurrance!

A few posts ago, I mentioned that I was told I am a psychic vampire. From what I've been told, and from what I've read.  A psychic vampire steals energy from people around them, this action is either unconscious or conscious, depending on the person. For me it's unconscious. So, if someone is draining another persons energy unconsciously, they're not doing it on purpose. It just happens without either parties knowing.
I mentioned one time when I felt super depressed because of an argument between a manager, and a co-worker. (link here)
I'm a very happy go lucky person, but I have always been some sort of emotional sponge that gets affected by negative atmosphere. Psychic vampirism actually explains why I am a sponge of the emotional kind.
A psychic vampire takes people's energy, whether it's good energy, or bad energy. So, when there is bad energy, it causes the vampire to be in a very negative mood. I'm sure a hematite stone would solve this, as they take away negative energy!

Always remember, not all vampires suck blood!
(Drawing of my friend Kevin, by me) 


So anyways, today I was leaving work and of course my umbrella just had to break when I opened it... I decided to swing it like a sword, and the umbrella part flung towards a car, while the stick part stayed dormant in my hand. Luckily it wasn't raining that badly... I was still wet though, not in that way YOU PERVERT!

So, I walk to the bus stop, and the bus is about to leave, I get on the bus, of course all of the good seats are taken. Usually I take the middle seat, but it was taken already. So I sat in the front of the bus, and I hate the front because I feel like everyone's looking at me! I end up having to sit next to two people, a man on my left and a man/woman on my right. (I honestly did not look at them, so I don't really know if it was a man, woman, both or gender neutral. lol). I thought it was a woman, but I am not exactly sure.
Well, anyways. I sat between these two people as if I was in a human sandwich (We weren't that close, an empty seat between each person).
I always get my wallet out after being seated, so I can get my money prepared for the next time I take the bus.
But, after I sat down.. I just couldn't take my wallet out, I just did not want to. I felt like I couldn't, like something was stopping me from doing anything... so I figure I'll just do it when I get home instead.
A few minutes into the ride, and I just start to get really really sad, like I legitimately thought I was going to start crying.
At first, I thought it was because of the little girl crying on the bus. Sometimes I get emotional when people cry, whether they're human, or a gremlin. By gremlin, I meant kids, either way really.
But the thing is, that little girl is on the bus all of the time with her crazy mother who is always on the phone yelling at whoever is on the other line. I've heard her cry a few times before, because of her mother yelling at her not to do something. So why would this time be any different? If the little girl doesn't make me sad when she was crying the first 50 million times, why would it affect me now?
I just perished the thought, and just started daydreaming as usual. But I didn't want to do anything. I felt like I couldn't do much, I just could not reach for my phone to read my messages, or text anyone.. I couldn't get my hand sanitizer, I just felt like I was being watched, or something, it was just weird, I felt very uncomfortable.
I have sat on the bus between people before in the front, and I've never really felt this way (Maybe a bit of "ooh people are staring at me" but that's it.) I have never had a strong emotion like this before... so it wasn't my social anxiety, it was just something else.
The minute that woman/man, that was to the right of me gets off the bus, I was relieved, a few moments in and I felt normal again, I didn't feel sadness, I didn't want to cry. I wasn't uncomfortable anymore, nothing was holding me down anymore. I easily took out my money, looked at my phone, I didn't bother with the hand sanitizer because I was half way there already, and I was going to have to pull that dirty rope to ring the bell for my stop anyways.
I felt like something was holding me from doing anything, trying to get me upset, and once that person left, I felt on top of the world again. It didn't matter to me that there were people behind me that could see what I was doing. It was that ONE person that was next to me, that just made everything uncomfortable.
So, my first thought is that the crazy lady, although crazy, doesn't actually have negative energy. Since it would affect me and, even thought she's crazy, and needs to be put in a mental asylum with the sign reading "NEVER RELEASE!!". She actually does not have negative energy surrounding her, or at least not enough to affect me since I just suck it all up like I did with your dad last night. Oh come on, you ran right into that joke! (Unless you have two moms or one mom or you just don't have a dad....).
My second thought was, that lady man or whatever, has a whole lot of negative energy. I feel like she/he was very sad, so they may not be a bad person. Perhaps, just down on their luck, especially if they're riding the bus... am I right? right right? I'll shut up now...

So, my thought was, they were very depressed, just nothing good going in the world.
They must have had lot's of energy to spare since I sucked it all up like a vacuum, I do hope I made them feel better though! Since I am taking it away from them, and then the energy just disappears like Jimmy Hoffa. Man, I am on a roll today with these jokes today! I hope that last one wasn't offensive!!!
As the bus ride goes on, I recover from the negative energy and I feel great, happy and normal again.
I get off the bus and I take out my hematite stone, as I said before it takes away negative energy, so I wanted to make sure it took any lingering energy away, I just held it in my hand imagining the negative energy as it flows through my body out into the ground. Then I took out my Amethyst crystal, which garners protection, and I just held it for a bit as I walked home to make sure it could protect me from anything else.

Now, the interesting thing is that usually when I am affected by negative energy, I feel sad for the entire day until I go to bed and wake up. But this time I felt normal and relieved once the person left. So, there's obviously a difference with this random stranger and someone I knew that was getting fired from their job.

I don't know who this stranger was, but I do wonder... are they just down on their luck? Are they evil? Are they a Vampire too trying something fishy? Or, are they actually a goat in disguise as a llama? Just like the tootsie roll pop commercial, the world may never know!

EDIT: As of 2019, I am not a psychic vampire. Psychic Vampires are negative, and usually bad people. I am an empath, which is the ability to feel other people's emotions.

Patreon

No comments:

Post a Comment