Saturday, January 4, 2014

Blog post every week!

So, as a part of the new year.. I am going to make at least one blog post per week. The days will be random or they'll go by a certain rule.. such as I'll make a post on Sunday, then next week Monday etc...
I'm not going to stop and just blog once a week.. I'll have plenty of thoughts in between, but I want to try and create more thoughts and ideas.
By coincidence, I have made a blog post at least once every week for the past three weeks! So, I subconsciously started already!

PS. This marks my 50th post!

As of 2019, I plan to post my blog on the first day I'm off. When I was in retail, I always had Thurssdays off. Right now, I have Sunday and Mondays off, and eventually, maybe It will  be Saturdays. I plan to also have at least one original image in each post!



Patreon

No comments:

Post a Comment