Friday, January 3, 2014

Ignorance

Quote - Everybody is ignorant only on different subjects. - Will Rogers


What do you think about this quote? I find it is very true! I have noticed in myself and in others that we are all ignorant about something, it can be anything. Ignorance is something that can be stopped at times and other times not so much...
I know there is something I am ignorant about, and I am sure there is something you're ignorant about too, you may not even realize it! But, it's always the best when you accept what it is that you're ignorant about. When you know what your flaws are, and you can accept it, it allows you to be a more open minded individual. Especially since if you know you're ignorant about this subject.. then you also have the chance of changing your ignorance . But, if you can't accept it, that just makes you a more closed minded individual, usually. (Bring it on haters :P).
As well as not acting out on what you're ignorant about makes you a better person...  

I think it's best for us not to say what we are ignorant about, I think it's better to just keep quiet about it. I don't think it's a problem if you tell a friend, just as long as they don't have a problem with it.. or if you explain your ignorance thoroughly.

I don't have a whole lot to say about this.. and I just hope it made sense! 

Patreon

No comments:

Post a Comment