Thursday, January 23, 2014

Cute guys at Walmart? A fated encounter? Or a one shot deal?

So, on Sunday, I went to Walmart. Before I start, let me tell you that I have not seen any cute guys in public for a while, not including the store I work at. At my job, I see them every now and again,but not when I was somewhere else.

(2019 me here, prepare for some cringe!!!) 

So, on Sunday, 1/19/2014. I went to Walmart for a price adjustment, so I went to customer service. While on the line, I saw one guy at the registers doing returns, and I was like, he is so cute!
It took a while for the other customers to be serviced because there was a problem, but when I was next, the cute guy took me! I was so excited, I actually had butterflies in my stomach! But it also could have been because I am not good with talking, and telling people things. At the same time I never get butterflies when talking to someone in person. Like when I explained that I needed a price adjustment, my mother actually had to intervene and explain cause he didn't understand what I meant! XD
My mother was there, but she was my ride, I know not the best time to want to flirt with cute guys.
But, while he was servicing me (Not in that way ;o), he took off his jacket, and he showed the goods. He had muscles for days henny!! He had a nice body, I could see his muscles rippling through his shirt!! It was hot!!

Unfortunately, I didn't get to see if he got da booty.
I honestly just wanted to grab him and kiss him!! My inner top is showing. XD

Although, I was staring at him, he didn't notice me in the way I noticed him. But it could also be because he was working, and he just seemed very eh. As someone who has worked in customer service before, I know that it is very draining, crazy people yelling at you all of the times, so it is tiring.
I left with my price adjustment, and I was just so happy that I saw this cute guy. I had to text someone, so I sent a text to 7 of my friends, and got interesting responses from all of them.

The most interesting part is that I read the guy's name tag, and the guy's name is DEAN!! Like Dean Winchester from Supernatural?! I was totally fangirling in my mind, I also think Dean Winchester/ Jensen Ackles is cute too, so I think that is funny.
Oddly enough, the name Dean became 50 times sexier. Which I noticed seems to happen, like when I had a crush on this guy named Eric, the name became so much hotter for some reason!!

Here's the interesting part, usually if I see a cute gu,.I'll go "I bet he's straight!" because I tend to fall for the straight guys...
But, I did not categorize him as gay (or straight). When I categorize a guy as gay, they are 100% going to end up being straight. This is actually my mind wishfully thinking they could be into me, it's only when it's an inner gut feeling, that is when they usually are gay, this is how it works for me. (My inner gut feelings are always correct! This is how I knew some people were gay, who I have worked with)
However, for this guy, I did not do any of this. I didn't think of him in any way, and I think that could be a good thing. (Either that, or just don't do that anymore period.). He could end up being anything, maybe even bi.. but I don't know.
I do feel like I will meet him again though.. and I hope so... I feel like this guy is more than a random cute guy. (Spoiler alert from 2019, never saw this dude again)

Here is a video by Nickalaws and Gay God.. about flirting!! I know most of these.. especially the one about spying on social media.. I've done that before and I dodged a bullet! I had a crush on this guy at work, and I found out his name, and he is with a woman.. basically the story of my life.. I still flirted with him twice though, but to get better at it!

EDIT: 2018 - The video has since been removed, since they broke up, centuries ago. After millions of years, I found a repost of the video.

Also, on Amazon they have product about sewing.. and well.. you know.. the last thing about this image they have... I really couldn't care about sewing if you ask me...I'm too busy distracted by something else...
No copyright infringement intended.. I just wanted to show my viewers something else.. if you know what I mean... *wink* *wink* ;]
Click to enlarge.. but not like that ;*


Picture

I end the post with Awkward, by the youtuber Miles Jai! I actually chatted with him a few times when he had a formspring account.




Patreon

No comments:

Post a Comment