Sunday, January 12, 2014

Saying goodbye to Formspring

Picture by me.
Today is my last day on formspring. I've decided that I have been on it for too long! I actually wanted to leave a year ago, but I never did... After seeing a video by Tyler Oakley. I am going to take the next step and leave formspring for good! The site has had me procrastinating for years... I have lot's of projects that I really want to do, and formspring is something that is not allowing me to do them. Without it, I should be able to actually do the things I really want to do, but keep leaving to the side. I've wanted to get back on my stories, comic, video game ideas, all of these things and one step is to get rid of Formspring, it's just a waste of time!

I bid adieu to my formspring friends and posted a link to how I can still talk to them, but this will be my last time on there.. it's too much of a time consumer.




Patreon

No comments:

Post a Comment