Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Years Resolutions

New years resolutions can be interesting. You either accomplish some, or all of them, or you don't do any of them at all!

I don't really make new years resolutions, but I am this year!

For me, I want to make some changes, and they are as followed!

1. Go to bed at a normal time! - I have a habit of going to bed really late! Sometimes 4 or 3 am, but I tend to go to bed at 2 am, especially when I have work at 9 and have to get up at 7.
I'm always tired these days, and once I get home, I'm not tired anymore!! It's really weird actually! But I need to get myself on a good track.

2. Clean my room - I for some reason have no motivation to clean my room, but I have to do something. I feel like if my room was clean I would be more motivated to do productive things!

3. Stop procrastinating all of the time! Studies show that procrastinating is good for you and relieves stress, but I am almost never productive! I want to change that and do lot's of things I want to do.

4. Get my drivers license - I have failed my road test twice, the first time was because I didn't know certain things, and the instructor was crazy/rude, the second time was because I was so nervous! But no more, I am going to do my best next time and I have to pass the road test! I can't take the bus my whole life!

5. A new job - I would love to get a new job, but I need my driver's license first because I live in a quiet area and the buses don't run near my preferred places of employment (Office settings)

6. Getting my act together - I want to make video games, I want to make comics, stories, draw, make and sell things on ebay.. maybe even make youtube videos from time to time. I have to switch a gear to actually do things!

7. Play video games! - Ever since I got a new computer in 2010, I don't play video games as much as I used to. I'm on the internet all of the time. There's nothing necessarily wrong with that, but I miss playing some of my favorite games. I used to play video games all of the time, and now it's occasionally. I feel that not only is it easier to be more productive when playing a game, because there's not as much to do as there is on the internet, but playing more games will allow me to have more creative ideas.

8. Get off the computer! - I am on the computer too much, and the sad thing is that it's usually to do nothing but procrastinate! I have to do productive things and not waste my time looking at silly pictures of cats all day.

9. Learn to dance? - My friends want to teach me to dance, and they showed me how already, but we're going to train more. This would help me on social levels too, to feel better and more comfortable in my own skin. Plus, I can also slay everyone with awesome dancing skillz!

10. Make more friends - This is a given, as we always meet new people in our lives. I would love to make some more friends, especially people I get along with really well.. I only have a few of those.


Do you have any? If so, comment yours below.

EDIT from 2019.

1, 2, 3 and 6, I'm still working on, but actually making progress for once.
4, 5, 9, I've accomplished.
10, is a given, I've made some really great friends since.
Patreon

No comments:

Post a Comment