Monday, December 23, 2013

Current Events: Mystique

So if anyone is curious about the person I knew as Mystique, in October she actually asked to be friends again. She told me that she was wrong, and all of this other stuff. I was asking two of my friends about this and asking.. what should I do?
Well, I decided to give her a second chance! She feels really bad, she wants to change and wanted to be my friend again! I had no intention of talking to her again, even though I kind of wanted to.

At first everything was fine, we were talking again. But there was something different, and I even said there was something different, and it could not go back the way it used to be even before she had changed.



We actually do not talk the way we used to; we used to talk back and forth, I would be so excited to talk to her. But now it's like "Eh.. whatever".
She was actually butt-hurt when I started saying how I don't like the F word, apparently she doesn't like it when something is off topic. But I always make things off topic! You could ask me how the weather is, and I'll tell you about this one day when there was a hurricane or something... It's just how I am, I tend to talk about similar stories...
But saying I didn't like the F word when she asked about the N word, apparently set her off. I said I didn't like the N word, but I hate the F word even more. Then she said something ignorant about gay people always "throwing their sexuality", or something stupid like that.

She isn't the same person she used to be, times two, but some of the "Bad" her is still there. It's just more nonchalant.

The funny thing though, is that anytime I see her name and picture on formspring. I instantly think she made some nasty, or rude comment. I never think it's a positive one, when usually it is positive.

We actually have not really talked at all, it's just not the same anymore. I used to talk to her about everything! But now I don't talk to her at all. I used to get so excited talking to her, but now if I do talk to her, I am not excited at all, and I don't really care.
Half the time we talk, she has to say something ignorant, not necessarily offensive, but something stupid and ignorant about gay people. (Which is also ironic since she did identify as bisexual for a while)
The other half of the time everything is fine, and we do have certain things we agree on that most people would find morbid, and just a terrible way of thinking.

Before the fight, we used to be great friends. But now??? Not so much. I know she used to recommend people to follow me on formspring, and she would mention me in a good note sometimes.
But she does not do that anymore, she never talks badly about me. But never says anything to anyone like she used to. (Only one time, but only because someone asked people on formspring if they were into anime and she was like follow Firespot!)
If you know her even a little bit, it's obvious who her best friend is. But I was always like one of her second best friends, and of course since things are different now we aren't anywhere near that close anymore.
But now she has replaced me with other people, although It's understandable. I feel left out at the same time, especially since she was the one that wanted to be friends again.
She isn't really trying too hard to be my friend, and since things are not like they used to be, I guess it doesn't matter because I don't really want to be hers anymore anyways.

It's just not the same anymore and to be honest, I don't really mind. We're so disconnected now, that I do not think it will last much longer. Eventually we will be someone we used to know, but it will just have ended on a nicer note than last time.

I'm probably going to quit formspring soon anyways, so it won't matter. Although we do have each other's email, I doubt she'll even bother sending me messages, I really don't want her to anyways.

Here are links to the entire Mystique Series!
Part 1 - Part 2Part 3Part 3.0Part 4Part 5Part 6

Patreon

No comments:

Post a Comment