Thursday, October 23, 2014

My favorite anime ships

This is a post about my favorite ships, when I say that, I don't mean pirate ships!
 For those who don't know, a "ship" is when you pair two characters in a romantic relationship, and want to see them together as a couple. So like if you like character A, and you think that their friendship with character B is, "more than just a friendship", you can board the ship and hope that they end up together. This can lead to fan fiction, and fan images, it can be really fun to get into. Sites like tumblr, or fanfiction.net are great places to look for nice things that relate with your ship!

Not to be confused with a pirate ship!


The first ship I really got into is a weird one, It involves two characters from the anime Bleach.

 Ichigo, the main character, and an enemy known as Grimmjow.

I just came across a picture of them, and I thought they would make a cute couple! The interesting thing is, they do have some similarities, which could lead in a good reason for them to get together. I haven't seen Bleach for quite some time, but I remember they both had similar personality traits, like being hot headed, and never giving up. The best couples are the ones that are similar to each other!

I originally had a bunch of pictures posted of the two, but I don't want to get sued for copyright infringement, so unfortunately I took them down. Which kind of ruins the aesthetic of the post.

My next pairing is from the anime Angel Beats, with main character Otonashi, and another character named Naoi. In the anime, Naoi is very affectionate towards Otonashi, and is always there for him. I always thought they would be cute together!

My next ship is from the anime Free! Free!, is a homo-erotic anime about swimming. it's heavily hinted that the characters like each other more than just friends, and one of the creators even made a post on twitter about one of the characters being the other characters "other half".

Haru x Makoto, they've known each other since they were little. In the end of season 2, they even have a fight, and other characters act like they're as if they are a married couple that just got into a fight. In the end of the anime they go off together to another city.

Rei X Nagisa, Nagisa being my favorite character in Free! Nagisa continuously went to Rei and asked him to join their swim club.






Patreon

No comments:

Post a Comment