Thursday, October 16, 2014

RE: My life: What is going on?

A year ago I made a post called My Life: What is going on?! As seen here.

(A drawing I made of my friend Jennie, as an adventurer, looking for her mummy!)


I'd like to update.



Even though my life has been spiraling out of control, it's not all that bad. Even though I got an associates in Graphic Design, it has been a useless degree, however there was a lawsuit with my college, and I am actually getting a nice chunk of money to help pay off my loans! I won't have to worry about getting a good job for a while to help pay the loans, not that I shouldn't get a good job, I still will!

While I still do work in retail, I was put in a different position that made the job less of a nightmare.
I am however, planning on leaving for a much more suitable office job once I get my driver's license. The ironic part is, I've hated retail so much that it has inspired me to get my license. The problem was, there are no office jobs where the bus can take me.

It's really funny, even though my life was and still does spiral out of control, what they say is true. It does get better! I know that my life has been a wreck for a while, but I know the pieces of the puzzle are starting to go into place. Everything will make sense soon enough, and it will all work out in the end.

Picture by me

I made this post in order to shed some light, things don't always go as planned. But it does get better and you have to work hard so it can get better, you can't always let life push you around! Don't let people take advantage of you, sometimes you do need to be selfish, you have to grab life by the balls and tell it that you're going to change things for yourself! It is about time that you do something that will benefit you and that will help you go to a better place in your life!

Life can and will always get better! But you have to make sure that you're trying to make it better too! Sitting around like a smelly slug won't help!

Most importantly! We must remember to enjoy ourselves!



Patreon

No comments:

Post a Comment