Thursday, February 11, 2021

I'm the physical embodiment of a Japanese highschool girl! PT 2

If you haven't seen part 1, check it out here

To continue where we left off.

The following year, in 2016. I had a guy like me back. Or so, I thought... His name is Jaime, I ended up becoming friends with him, but when I first met him, he was quite the oddity. In 2016, he started acting super weird once he knew I was gay. 

He would try to hug me, he'd ask me if I was going to "fuck him in the ass", when I told him I think guys who cry are hot, he started fake crying, another time he just kept saying "Fuck me", in a cutesy voice towards me. There are other things, for more about Jaime, check "This" out. Jaime was weird, but this was a whole new level of weird. Jaime is the guy who's going to tell you that he's "at work", but in reality, he's in the show 24, trying to find Jack Bauer's daughter. That's just Jaime for you. So seeing this weird, "flirtatious" side of him, was very strange. A year later, he just stopped "flirting" with me, and just became a jerk. I didn't like him back, so I think he gave up, or he's just weird... Honestly, Jaime is one of the 8 mysteries of the world if you ask me!

"Turns out, Jaime was just an asshole the whole time!"
Jaime, if he was a Zombie.

Stay with me folks, because this is going to get Very Very strange!!!

So now, let's go to 2017. We have this new cute guy at work named " Scotty", I was shocked to find out that he was 19, talk about robbing the cradle, I was 8 years older than him!
I knew it wasn't going to happen with Scotty,  but I still let myself crush on him. It was weird because, I felt as if I needed someone to crush on. Like if I didn't crush on someone, I'd end up temporarily attracting myself to gross people like Jaime! 

Scotty was always
(metaphorically) doing project runway poses, so I thought he was gay. He also had a deep voice, so I thought, maybe he isn't gay? Gay/bi guys usually have higher pitched voices.

(Question is, can guys with deep voices, deep throat. I swear, why do I even talk sometimes...)

Scotty, was the complete opposite of Ace. He was quiet, to himself, never really talked to anyone. His only redeeming quality, was that he was cute, and not an asshole.. like some people (Looks at Jaime telepathically.)

My friends helped me find out if Scotty was gay, in a very hilarious set of events which made it look like my friend Stacy (Who's 50), was asking if Scotty was gay as if she was interested in him! It was a rather funny situation I could see happening on a sitcom.

My friend Stephanie ended up asking what he was getting his girlfriend for Christmas, which he said he was single for the last 5 months. (As of 2019, he's got a new girlfriend.)
Jaime also found out he was not gay for me as well... Jaime's idea was that, I could have Scotty, but Jaime has to hold him down for me. Jaime has a dark sense of humor, and I was not having none of it.
 
Always remember everyone, consent, consent consent!!! Jaime has a weird fascination with r@pe, maybe we should be concerned, quite frankly. R@pe is not funny Jaime! The only thing that is funny, is your ugly outfit! :P
 
I wrote about these events in a blog post last year. What a ding dong doozy of a day!

Ironically enough, Scotty kinda reminded me of my brother. Both of them have no personality, have no enthusiasm, and they both have that Justin Bieber bowl cut hair. So it's for the best that I got over Scotty... Because, weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment