Thursday, February 18, 2021

I'm the physical embodiment of a Japanese highschool girl! PT 3

So flash-forward to 2018, I finally got out of retail, and got a job in an office late May. The first three months I would just daydream about Scotty. 

But then..

 it happened again.. (Dramatic Music!)

 (This is where it's going to start to get a little bit weird!)

This new job I obtained had a little summer bash outside, and I noticed these two cute guys walking around. A blonde guy, and a red head. I've never been into gingers before, so this was a new one. But he wasn't your average ginger, because it's actually hard to tell that he's a ginger, except in certain lighting, it's more of an Auburn. 
 
When I showed a picture of this guy to my friend Victor (Who's weaknesses are Asian and Redhead men.) he was like, this guy's a ginger?! He doesn't look like it!

Anyways, so my inner Japanese Highschool Girl came out, and I could not stop obsessing over how cute they were. I was like, are they gay? Are they boyfriends? Are they gay boyfriends??? (At this point, I may or may not have started to ship them inside of my mind....) I could not stop watching them. I kept spying on them to see if they were going to kiss, or something!!
 
I get so obsessed over these things, and that's my inner Japanese highschool girl that comes out! (The shy quiet girl in the corner watching the boy she likes? Literally me..)

I was looking for any sign that they could be gay, the one guy, I could tell off the bat was gay (I later found his facebook, and he is in fact gay and a close friend of this jerk I used to work with [ Click here for The Rumor Story]) The red head however, a little tricky, I noticed he had a pink phone, and was good at jump rope tricks. 
 
My old manager at retail is a cheer mom, and she said that jump rope can be a gay sport at times, obviously everyone is different, so this isn't always the case.

I still couldn't figure it out, but I had since become mesmerized by this red head, and wanted to know more about him!
 
Disclaimer: My sister pointed out to me that it was weird I was fan-girling over these two and taking pictures of them on Snapchat. Looking back at it, I can understand how that was kinda weird, but it came from a place of innocence!




Trying to figure out if this guy is gay/bi, etc, is a little bit harder, as I worked on the complete opposite side of the company than this dude. I've probably seen him a total of 10-ish times in 6 months. I have never talked to this guy before, I did however add him on linkedin, so that was nice. I figure if I add people on linkedin, they'll want to talk to me! Maybe....maybe not...

So my problem was, I never got a chance to talk to him. Also due to me being shy, and socially awkward, I couldn't just go up to him and ask if he was gay/bi. My friends said that's what they would do, but they don't have social anxiety like me, and I generally never know what to say at any given time. (I tend to confuse people, because I never know what to say! I also did this to customers in retail as well lol.) 
 
The way I can talk to this guy, is when I have an "opening", that works for me, where I can be comfortable with myself. (I was telling Stacy about this once.)

An example of me being comfortable, we had a Holiday party months later. Everyone that worked there was present. They were having a raffle that everyone was automatically entered in, and I happened to win a 25$ gift card (When they announced my name, everyone acted confused because they didn't know who I was, like gee thanks for making me feel like a ghost lol.) When I went to receive the gift card from the lady, I gave a bow. Everyone thought it was cute, and after I did that, I noticed a certain ginger looking a little more my way too. I was also wearing the gayest freaking Christmas tree sweater too! Just call me the Christmas Queer from now on!


At the Holiday party, I did get the gay vibe from him, and I happened to notice his voice was higher, (As mentioned before, I've noticed that 95% of gay/bi guys have higher pitched voices) and he was also still hanging out with the gay guy too. But who knows!

When there was a Halloween meeting, I noticed he dressed up as a cowboy, and my mind went straight to the gutter...(I see something I wanna ride. Save a horse, rid a cowboy.) But then, I also knew where his desk was!

I noticed, he's around girls all the time, which either means he's got a lot of F@g hags, or that he's a ladies man. His facebook pictures scream gay, and everyone I've showed said the same things, however his "professional" pictures scream straight. This leads me to believe he's trying to pull off an "act", somewhat, maybe to potential employers, to show he's not gay?  Since he could face job discrimination perhaps for being lgbt (Either that, or he's bisexual, which would explain the, he looks gay sometimes. lol)

"It's a shame because I did have on opportunity to talk to him, but I had a terrible stomach ache that week..."
 
I was going on break, and noticed he was in front of me, he had these cute red pants on. I was thinking, those are some really nice pants, and red is my favorite color. If I wasn't feeling miserable, I would have said that I love those pants, and ask where he got them from. Then maybe say something like, oh I'm gay, I get excited by cute clothes, something like that, because then he knows, ya know?

See, this is the makings of a stalker, but I've realized how crazy I was getting about this, and had since backed off.
 

 

Just like Ariana Grande's song, Daydreamin', I could not get this guy out of my head. It was the same as Ace, except, I never talked to this guy before.

Okay, so now here comes the weird part. This red head, is also named Ace, and his Linkedin said his college graduation date was 2015. Which means he's ALSO two years younger than me, and the first Ace was a Criminal Justice major, and guess what? This guy's a criminal justice major too!

Unfortunately, the cute ginger got a new job. I only found this out by accident when I saw his name turned into an email in this chat system the company has. I was like, well that's weird. I checked on LinkedIn to see if he left, and he did! I messaged him saying congratulations! Which he responded saying thank you, which is the only time I've ever talked to him. lol.
 
For him, it's just a random guy saying congrats, but on my side, I'm like "omg omg omg cute boy talked to me!"
 
Could I be anymore delusional?

I too ended up getting a new job a few months later, and then started crushing on another guy
, but still think about this ginger one rather frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment