Thursday, February 20, 2014

Girl groups

So, if you're a 90's kid like me, or if you were of some age during the 90's, you probably know of the Spice Girls! Possibly the most known girl group in the entire world!
I was a huge fan back in the day! And I just got back into them again. I've realized I only knew their song "Wannabe", but since I got into them again.. I've been listening to many of their songs, as well as solo songs once they broke up.
I got into songs such as "Stop", and "Spice up your life", and I am finding that many of their songs are AMAZING! I am very happy to get back into them!
Scary spice was my favorite back in the day, and she still is! I actually didn't pay attention to the other girls before, but I am now and each girl is very interesting. They all have a very different personality, and style of singing, so it's really cool to listen to them. Sporty has the high pitched voice like Karen Walker on Will & Grace, Scary has a tough voice, Baby has a soft voice, Ginger is just ginger and Posh has this kind of Secret agent voice lol.

But I am really getting into them again and it's really fun, and I've also gotten out an old book. I have Spice Girl stickers from when they were big!
I find that Posh Spice (Victoria Beckham) Looks kind of like Wendie Malick, who also plays a Victoria on Hot In Cleveland. I also think that Ginger Spice (Geri Haliwell) looks like Debra Messing.


After getting back into the spice girls, I heard about a group called "Little Mix", which is apparently the new spice girls, and I can see why. They're pretty amazing too! Check out their song called Move.


No comments:

Post a Comment