Thursday, May 8, 2014

The diaries of a youtube commenter

This is going to drive me insane, is it commentor or commenter? Anyways..

I've noticed there are lot's of idiots on youtube... (Also assholes)

Youtube is a big site for trolls, and nasty people in general, but there are plenty of people in the comments who say the most unintelligent things that I have ever seen!

What I've noticed is that lot's of people like to do the following...

I am going to use an example in the brackets ( This is an example!)

Picture by me


• State the obvious. (This youtuber is a guy! Holy cow! Now let me go point out how he has eyeballs next!)

• Ask questions that are obvious, and shouldn't even be questions in the first place. (If you take off the wig, it's the guy who made this youtube channel!) [Yeah cause, that's his character..]
(Another example..)
[Youtuber: I'm coming out of the closet, I'm gay!] (Is he gay?)

• Ask questions that you would find the answer to, if you actually watched the video or read the description of the video.
[End of youtube video: Sorry guys, Bob wasn't in this video. He had to go to Greenland to save his cat.]
[Description: Bob was busy saving his cat, so he couldn't be in the video today.]
(Where's bob? I luff him, I hate this. I un-subscribbeell!!!)

• Instead of replying to another persons comment, the person makes a new comment, and since it is not linked with someone's original comment, the user that replied is talking about the most random thing that makes no sense. (Okay then, what is your opinion on the hypotenuse in relation to the galactic constant, including the square of the ratio of a black hole's gravitational force to it's light output?) {wat}

• People who don't get the joke, and go on to complain or question, when in reality.. it was a part of the humor in the comedic video. (THIS VIDEO IS SO OFFENSIVE, I AM REPORTING YOU TO YOUTUBE, THE POLICE, THE PRESIDENT, THE IRS, THE PRINCIPALITY OF SPAIN AND YOUR MOM!)
I've seen a video about a hippo, and a comment would say "What a cute dog". Then people would respond to them, saying, "Dude, that's a hippo". Even though the comment was clearly a joke.

• Spell a youtuber's name wrong, and then repeatedly spell it wrong when their name is the channel or description, maybe even posted ON the video. [Youtuber name example: Bob] (I love this channel! Boob is so funny! I love you Boob, you're the best Boob!) {Boob for president!}

• Bad grammar, punctuation and spelling. This isn't a stupid thing, but it annoys the heck out of me! It also happens everywhere. (thes vide vurry funni i liek boob he is gud n funni.)
Patreon

No comments:

Post a Comment