Thursday, October 20, 2022

The Crush Saga! - I truly am the Physical Embodiment of a High School Girl

 Here's me being a hopeless romantic idiot, who falls for every cute guy that just so happens to be straight or with someone. My dumb ass can't seem to not have a crush on them before I know if they're Single and LGBT. 

I swear I break my own heart sometimes. These boys broke my heart by just existing and they didn't even do nothin'! 

Everytime I think I've met "The One", they're either named Ace, or a Ginger.



I'm the Physical Embodiment of a Japanese Highschool girl 


Prologue:

Don't block the VENTilation
So Much Wasted Time

Part 1
Part 2
What a Ding Dong Doozy of a Day!
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8 

Epilogue 

Why do the guys I have crushes on, end up being very Similar, but also very different?

No comments:

Post a Comment