Wednesday, July 3, 2013

An Angel then a Demon: This is what it's like to deal with a two face!

I hate Two Faced people, they act all nice and understanding one second, and then they turn into this nasty deformed demon of evil!

I had one of these today at my job.




"There was this lady, she seemed like a cool person at first... 
Boy, was I wrong....."

She wanted to return a 39.00$ dress, and she would buy a bunch of stuff in return. Her reason for the return was that she, lost weight, and that the dress is for a wedding. One item didn't have a price, she said forget about it. Everything was fine, she was getting along with me, and the manager who was talking to her about the item with no price.
Just so you know, at my store and I'm sure at most stores.You can buy, and return items, in a combined fashion, so it can equal an exchange, or you would pay more/less on the bill depending on the circumstances.
But then, when the price went up from 33.00 dollars to 66.00 dollars she questioned why.
I looked at the screen and the 39.00 dress went down to 12.00, so she was only getting 12 dollars back instead of 39.00.
At my store, if you return an item after 30 days, you get store credit. If the price of the item gets reduced while it's in your possession, and you want to return it, you get the lower price (As long as it's past 30 days.)
In my opinion, I think it's a good idea, because then people will hurry to return things quickly. There's really no need to take more than a month to return something.  The receipt said April, so it took her 2-3 months to return the item. Because the dress was marked down to 12 dollars, she was only going to get 12 dollars back.
When I explained to her how she was going to get 12 instead of 39, this was the exact point she went from an angel to mother friggin godzilla!

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I DON'T GET FULL PRICE?! I'VE NEVER HEARD OF THAT BEFORE, I WANT A MANAGER!!!"

At that moment, I realized she was going to be one of those people. The two faced douche-bag that goes from being nice, to a crazy person in a blink of an eye. The crazy psychopaths that just put their anger out on us, when we have nothing to do with it...

I went to get the manager, who was a bit on the other side of the area, and she was not having it today. She was really upset because some other customers were being nasty, and there was an associate who was being a jerk to her. The associate was apparently being a jerk to her since someone got fired for lying, and using company time for lunch. Even though, she had nothing to do with the person's firing.




So, I walk the manager over and she explains exactly what I just told this crazy bitch. The lady gets even crazier, and eventually she just says she wants to return everything she just bought and not return the dress. Since she hadn't actually purchased anything yet, I didn't have to return the things she was going to buy. The lady then said she was never going to shop at my store again because of the policy and left.

After the lady left the Manager muttered psychopath, and then I was telling her how ridiculous the lady was, and I think the policy is good because it can teach people to return things in 30 days.

What I don't get is why she didn't buy the things she wanted, I guess she didn't want them that badly! You can still buy the items and never return, it's all for the best anyway since we don't have to deal with your psycho ass anymore.

What got me the most is that she said that she could sell the dress at a good will center for 12 dollars, and I wonder why she would say that. Would she rather get 12 dollars there than at my store? What's the big difference?
She could easily sell it for the original price online, or from some kind of garage sale, no need to act like a lunatic!

I really don't understand these two faced customers, they need to take a chill pill to the mental institution where they all belong. 

Keywords: Why retail is the worst job, Who are retail customers?, Why retail jobs are bad, Retail is hard, Retail Experience, Retail Examples, Retail Industry, Retail Sector, Retail Times, Retail Workers. 

Patreon

No comments:

Post a Comment