Wednesday, July 10, 2013

So, I like Dr. Who now





A few months ago, it was announced that the show Warehouse 13 was only going to have one more season, of 6 episodes for 2014. It will end with only 64 episodes, and I think it's a great show with a cool idea! (Magical artifacts that all have their own mystical properties, from a pipe that creates tornadoes, to a coin that erases one's memories!)

Warehouse 13 came up with an extraordinary idea, but most Sci Fi shows just like the whole futuristic idea with guns, and stuff. Which is also why I tend to like anime more, because it has all sorts of magical shows, and I'm more of a swords and magic person myself.

Because it's ending, I wanted to increase my sci fi library. I've already seen Supernatural up to like the 7th season, and Arrow. So, I thought of some of the popular shows that the kids these days watch. (Aside from talking ponies, I'll pass on that one.), and so I thought of Teen Wolf, Lost Girl, and Dr. Who. As well as Fringe, which I just stopped watching on tv because I literally forgot about it.
I want to enhance my sci fi library.
So, when my friend asked a question on formspring, about Dr. Who. I said I was interested in it, but I don't feel like watching 700 episodes...(I will never understand Soap Opera's, those things have over 1000!! How does that work?!)

Ain't Nobody Got Time Fo' Dat!




He told me to watch the reboot that was made in 2005, which is much shorter if you start from there. So that is what I did, and I like it now. As of 2019, I've seen the first season, and a part of the second.


 Cassandra, is a villain of the Doctor. She's a piece of human face, that is conveyed on a metal grid. She screams, MOISTURIZE ME! She's funny, and probably my favorite.

Patreon

No comments:

Post a Comment