Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The Aftermath

So, if anyone is curious (Which I know it's just me : P )



The aftermath of my now ex-friend "Mystique". It's been two weeks, almost three since our friendship was broken.

We have not spoken, and although I was melancholic for a day or two,  I felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. I wasn't talking to this person ,who was being a complete ass to me, and everyone. I was just happier because I wasn't around them anymore, I was surrounding myself with people I enjoy being around!

Although at first, I was hoping she was going to just turn up again, and everything would be like it was before she mysteriously changed. But it wasn't, she wasn't there on my profile anymore, it's like we had never even met. I thought she would put up a fight for our friendship, but she didn't, it's almost like she never cared to be friends with me in the first place or something...
I miss the old Mystique, but I know that the old Mystique isn't coming back. I know that would be a bad road if I even thought of speaking to her again. At times I feel like we should be friends again, but I know that will never happen. She said it herself, people don't change, and even though she did change recently, I know she's not going to change again. She was once a cool, and nice person, but now she is nothing but a nightmare!

The feeling that "It is over" is nice, but sad at the same time. Sometimes I think about the good times,  no matter how hard she says she has been the same person. She isn't/hasn't. I remember the Mystique who was actually apologetic for saying the F word (Rhymes with HAG), the one that didn't want me to see a message she sent to me before we became friends. (Which I still have no idea what she said) Back when she actually cared about me, and everyone else.
It's not just me, she's upsetting other people, and I know there's at least one other person that isn't happy with her.

Our friendship break up has actually allowed me to see who my REAL friends are, and I've actually gotten closer to some people that I was only a bit of friends with.

I think the funniest part was that I was starting to abandon Formspring after they said they were closing, I wasn't on Formspring that much anymore. But when Mystique, and my other friend Ronan came back, I went on formspring everyday again, my energies for the site was renewed!
But now that I am not friends with Mystique anymore, I find myself drifting from formspring once again. I'm on forums again, which I had taken a break from, and I've actually been doing more me things now. The chains that formspring had on me is disintegrating.

Here are links to the entire Mystique Series!
Part 1 - Part 2Part 3Part 3.0Part 4Part 5Part 6
Patreon

No comments:

Post a Comment