Monday, June 17, 2013

All of my shows are getting canceled, what's up with that?!



I don't know about you, but all of my shows are getting canceled! It's ridiculous and unfair. Am I the only one that thinks they cancel the good shows, and keep the garbage on? Usually at least; I love Supernatural.

So, Warehouse 13 is due for a final 6 episode 5th season. Which is ridiculous, and not even a whole season! It's such a great show, that most sci fi shows don't do. For once, there is a cool fantasy show that does not involve the future, with the same boring plot, and it's getting canceled at 4 and a half seasons.
One of the only sci fi shows, that I really enjoyed, not from Japan.
The good thing though, is they might allow for the gay character, Steve, to have romantic development.

(News flash from 2019, they didn't. They just had one episode with an ex, and that was it, the last episode was a let down too. It never shows what happens to some of the characters.)

There's also Happy Endings, one of the funniest shows on tv, or was on tv. It's one of the only sitcoms of this decade that has actually made me laugh. Sitcoms these days, haven't piqued my interest, but Happy Endings is fun and different.

Then there is Drop Dead Diva, it was supposed to not even have a fifth season but now it will thanks to the fans.
I am not sure if it will have another season though, but season 4's ending was such a cliffhanger it would have been horrible if they had gotten it canceled!
Drop Dead Diva is a nice law type drama that is quirky, funny and cute, it's such a great show.

With at least 1-3 of these shows going down soon, my television shows are numbing down. I barely watch anything that isn't anime these days.

Shows that I watch that are still around however... (As of 6/17/13. since most of these shows will probably be over by the year 2020.)

Anything with an asterisk is a show I may or may not watch.

2 Broke Girls
Arrow
Defiance *
Happily Divorced
Hawaii Five 0
Hot In Cleveland
Malibu Country
Mob Wives
Perception *
Rizzoli and Isles *
Supernatural
The Mentalist *

I think maybe I should just watch ended shows online, this way I know how many episodes there are.

(EDIT: As of 2018. Arrow, Hawaii Five 0, and Supernatural, are still on the air.
EDIT from 2019, Arrow and Supernatural are ending as of 2019.)
Patreon

No comments:

Post a Comment