Monday, June 17, 2013

It's like losing an ally in war

So, at my job one of my friends was let go on Saturday 6/15/13. If that wasn't enough, the next day one of my other friends told me that it's her last day too! So, today 6/17/13. I went into the managers office to get something, and as I saw my friends name tag and I.D. I felt sad, and all of a sudden, there was a sad cinematic overtone that I just felt.
My two friends were leaving for different reasons, one of them I knew about for a long time, but this one was more sudden. But with them leaving and another friend leaving two months ago. I feel like I'm in a war and I'm losing all of my allies; I also haven't had the same friendship feeling with the newer co-workers of mine, except maybe one....

Don't worry past me, 2019 me here, I met many great people in the Fall of 2013. In which I still talk to! I also met some others that are great, that I met in 2016, that I also, still talk to. Most of the people from the beginning of 2013, weren't that cool. Of course, except for my girls, Karina, and Latifah. Those two are great, and I still talk to them, but the rest of the early 2013's, was, Thank you, next.

(Ironically, I lost contact with the one friend, and the friend that left 2 months prior, didn't really try to reach out to me when I messaged them. But they still like stuff on my Facebook, even in 2019, but whatever.)

(Sassy Swan Squad! A little display I made at my store.)
 
Keywords: Why retail is the worst job, Who are retail customers?, Why retail jobs are bad, Retail is hard, Retail Experience, Retail Examples, Retail Industry, Retail Sector, Retail Times, Retail Workers. 
Patreon

No comments:

Post a Comment