Monday, June 17, 2013

School Stories: Forgot homework, let's take pictures of birds.

I had a strange teacher in the 6th grade...

When I was in the 6th grade, I had moved, and transferred from another school during the ending months of the school year around April. The old school I previously went to, didn't use lockers
I had an ongoing war with the lockers since everyone else knew how to use them already,but I didn't since I was new to them. They never wanted to open for me, and I could never remember my combination!

I had this one teacher, let's call him "Mr. Baldo". Everyone liked him except for me, he was always rude to me.

• This one particular day, I had forgotten my homework in my locker. Mr. Baldo saw a bird at the window and decided that he needed to jump out that same window, to fetch his camera from his car, so he could take a picture of it. (This was the early 2000's before smart phones.)
My friend told me, I should go get my homework out of the locker quickly!

I ran to the lockers, but since I was new to lockers, it took me forever to get it open! So of course, as I coming back, he had already returned, teaching the class. I walk in, and he asked where I was, I told him that I forgot my homework, so I went to get it out of my locker. As you could guess, he was angry at me about it. Was I wrong to just run to the lockers to get my homework? I'm not actually sure. Was it a dumb thing to do, definitely, I could have just asked him to grab the homework from my locker instead of sneaking away.





• Another time, he got mad at me for doing my homework on my lunch period. Even though everyone does their homework at lunch, so it's kind of weird he'd get all upset over it! I swear, he had it out for me!

My friend would always ask me if I liked Mr. Baldo as a teacher, I told him yes, to make him happy, but I really didn't like him!

Patreon

No comments:

Post a Comment