Thursday, June 20, 2013

I've gained a level!

Just like in a video game, I have gained a level! For the one person who actually reads my blog, and by one person I mean Me, Hashtag#Forever alone. I have become something known as a level 1.
If you read an earlier blog post entitled "I hate returns", I talked a bit about a level 1's position at my store. Since I'm the only one that reads my blog, it means you haven't seen the article yet, which is here. "I hate Returns" <--Click here



A level 1 at my store can do returns, exchanges and layaways. Sometimes they are also needed for normal cashiers to scan their card if they want to do a return or if there is a tag missing on a 2 piece item.
For about two months, the managers had me doing returns every now and again. I had to scan a level 1, or higher's card to do a return though, it was getting really annoying because I had to keep on asking someone to do a return, EVERY time there was a return. So, I eventually asked why they wanted me to do returns if I wasn't a level 1, in which they made me a level 1.
So I was really excited about that, as I've wanted to be a level 1 since I started working as a cashier in December, even though I don't like returns all that much. It's also good on the resume too.
Patreon

No comments:

Post a Comment