Thursday, June 13, 2013

The Lost Files: Missing Shaving Cream

Sometimes I'll do a segment called "The Lost Files", it'll be kind of like the X-Files, but not as good.

A few days ago my shaving cream went missing. I looked all over the house and I could not find it, I figured my dad took it because he's stolen my razors before, so why not shaving cream? I looked in my parents bathroom and I did not find my shaving cream. I ended up having to use my fathers shaving cream.. which isn't a big deal, but having to barge into my parents room every time just to use it is annoying, I really need to make a trip to the store and buy a new one.

It's the weirdest thing because I still cannot find it.


"Shavin' Cream, running away from home!"


At this point, I have come to the conclusion that it just ran away for whatever reason... maybe I wasn't using it correctly, maybe I wasn't squeezing it in the "right places"?
Whatever reason it is, it's just gone, but it could have had the decency to have left a letter saying it was leaving, maybe attached could be a going away present, I could totally use a gift card.

"Dear Hotspot,

I'm leaving you because you're just using me for my body, but I'm more than just a can of shaving cream, I have feelings too you know!!
Just like Taylor Swift, we are NEVER EVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER.
*Runs away crying*

Oh and PS, I ran off with your shampoo, we're eloping to Guatemala!

Love, Shaving Cream."


They'll make beautiful babies together.


Something like that would have been fine with me, there's more shaving creams in the sea!

Leave your questions and comments about lost things in the comments below, you know, one time, I lost my mind! Still haven't found it yet.. maybe one day...

Patreon

No comments:

Post a Comment