Thursday, June 27, 2013

So, since we're in the neighborhood....I love the Mob Wives..

So, I made a previous post references to the Mob Wives.



You have no idea how obsessed I am with the show, and I'm not even sure why... I just love it so much! I think the sad thing is that I don't have any friends that watch the show (IRL and online), so I can't really discuss it with anyone. Drita is my favorite in the original, I love Big Ang too (I mean, who doesn't?)

I just love the show, I get so excited when a new episode appears. I've heard that there are like 5 spin offs they want to try out and I really want them to do them... I actually liked the first spin off Mob Wives: Chicago.. (Nora and Leah were my favorites.)

I love the show and series, and I can't wait for the next episode and hopefully new installments. Mob Wives is my guilty pleasure.


"Drita"

(As I edit this in 2019, The show is also off the air now, but there was a rumor it would come back in the upcoming years. I'd be excited for it, even though my favorites won't be in it, since Drita has stepped down. Big Ang has since unfortunately lost her battle to cancer.)

My favorites were Drita, Big Ang, Brittany, Alicia, I think I was on and off with the first Natalie, I don't remember.
Patreon

No comments:

Post a Comment